Increase your resilience and improve your life dramatically with just an investment of 8 minutes a day.
The Mind Chi process is unique – there is no other condensed, comprehensive and consolidated routine,
which is well founded in proven effective psychological therapies, the latest brain research and eudemonics (the study of happiness) – all applied to assisting you to function more effectively and enjoyably, become more resilient to the strain of life’s stress and have a range of coping strategies.
The Mind Chi app is there to help guide you through the journey. With features like the Learn section which contains valuable articles to assist you, and a progress tracker that lets you know how many sessions you've done, and how close you are to your 28 day goal.
Wow! Here we are at version 3.0! The focus on this update has been to simplify and enhance the features in the app to proceed further in the direction that we've taken it with 2.0. With a completely re-written Learn section and a brand new Progress view with a Profile, the Mind Chi app is able to assist you more than ever. Here's what's new:
Useful Home Screen
- Used now to give you updates that require your immediate attention.
- The Questionnaires have been moved to the Home screen so that when you finish your 28 days, they pop up ready to be taken.
- Tap on the blurb to get a new insight quote.
- The progress circle now starts at the top much like a timer or a clock would.
- If turned on, the name of the step is said aloud again after resuming a session from being paused.
- Multiple in-session settings can now be changed at the same time with the new in-session settings panel
- Newly re-designed Finished Session screen allowing you to add a comment associated with your session that can be viewed in the new Progress view. This screen also has a much better interface.
- A brand new interface for easy viewing of articles divided up into sections.
- New article layout with multimedia support for things such as videos. Also better formatting.
- Added a session log. Good for viewing when you took a session, and what comments you left after taking it.
- New Profile view added in the top right corner.
- Contains your latest questionnaire scores as well as your previous score for comparison.
- Displays total days missed
- Displays all of your achievements under the "Awards" tab. Achievements are given such as "completing your first session" or "finishing a full week of sessions".
- Updated interface when adjusting the start date of your 28 days and daily session reminder.
New Introduction Booklet
- Designed to get you started quickly and set up some initial settings such as allowing notifications and default in-session settings.
- Smoother animations
- Better experience after finishing 28 days.
- Dark mode supported
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mind chi paid app - nothing more than a timer
For a paid app, this app is really under value and serve nothing more than a timer. Content are link to you tube. Other than that it has no content of it own. Really disappointed with it and felt unfair especially when I have to pay for it. Would not recommend this paid app to anyone at all. If I can rate this as zero star I would.
Developer Response ,
Good news! Mind Chi 2.0 is on the way with many features of value. Thank you very much for your criticism. I promise you with future releases you will receive a lot more value.
Mind Chi App Rocks!
If you lack the discipline of 8 minutes per day, this app eliminates all excuses! Great job Vanda & Jeremy!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.