Mind Share is a research application utilizing Apple’s ResearchKit to gather data from iPhone and iPad users in the United States. The study will gather data using clinical surveys and BrainBaseline’s cognitive test suite to look at how behavior, lifestyle, medical history, and other factors affect cognitive function in people with mild cognitive impairment, dementia, or Alzheimer's disease. This research could be important to develop a brief, non-invasive screening instrument for Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or mild cognitive impairment in the future.
While participating in the study, the app will gather three types of information:
1. You will complete surveys to help us understand general demographic and lifestyle information that is important to the study.
2. As a participant, you will be asked to complete BrainBaseline assessments to track cognitive function over the course of the study.
3. Health information will be gathered and recorded via your device's Health app. You can choose which information to share with Mind Share.
We invite you to participate in the study as we combine survey, assessment, and health data to bring us closer to understanding these diseases and the underlying cognitive effects on people diagnosed with the diseases. We thank you for your participation.
Revisions to test order
Ratings and Reviews
- Digital Artefacts L.L.C.
- 128.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Digital Artefacts LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.