Mind The QUEUE now supports Messages on the Apple Watch. Yup, we are a messaging app now to all your favorite businesses. MTQ gives instant, real time Wait Times at everyday locations. Users can tag a wait time or line to any place or event. See trends first, options for waiting in line, and local deals.
Wait Timings updated constantly using background location services.
Supports: Apple Watch
Easy To Find Search:
Search parameters greatly increases listings search availability, especially in dense areas.
See Profile screen- adjust Maximum Search Distance, then refresh Listings
Special Events, such as shoe, gaming and phone releases
Black Friday Shopping
Security Waits at Airports
Users efficiently manage time as information from knowledge based users, thus effectively able to make time dependent decisions.
- Ability to add a Wait Time, receive predicted Wait Times
- Real Time Wait Time estimator
- Comments logged by real customers
- Relevant locations based Places via Map
- Reviews on specific locations
- Deals specific to location
- Sharing vis a vis Social Networks
- Trending shows nearby activity
- Sign In allows addition of Wait Time
- History of Waits
- Background location services to find wait times of locations around you. Also, view-able on the Apple Watch
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Help for lines
Finally someone has developed this. It is so cool to be able to see places with no wait/versus wait. I hate waiting in lines, wasting time. Rather know what I'm in for, than to be surprised when get there!
Good new App
Easy to navigate and research current wait times. This app has been needed for a long time, so I'm glad someone finally made it.
So easy to use!
- 78 x 36 Productions, LLC
- 22.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014-, 78 x 36 Productions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.