Mind the Weasel – Weight Loss 4+

Habits, mindset to lose weight

Daaimon Holdings Ltd.

Designed for iPhone

    • 1.0 • 2 Ratings
    • Free

iPhone Screenshots



► Psychology-based weight loss program.
► Embrace a weight loss mindset with healthy habits that stick. No frustrating weight loss plans or hard diets!
► Get slim & stay slim with easy-to-follow mindset tasks + pick me up corner to get some fun weight loss motivation when weight loss gets tough.
► Weight tracker and mindset calendar to stay focused on your goal weight & healthy habits.

Tired of conventional weight loss with dieting and weight loss programs?
Try Mind the Weasel, which is a fun weight loss app focusing on psychology: it helps you shift your mindset around eating. Get slim, and, more importantly, stay slim, with the help of Austin, the funny weasel, and your personal coach!

Mind the weasel is not a weight loss program with harsh diets, that most of us quickly quit only to experience a yoyo effect. Nor it is a demanding fitness program for weight loss.

Instead, Mind the weasel offers a fun and effective solution to help shift your mindset: If you want to lose weight, consumption makes up 70% of the solution, and exercise the other 30%. Our mind tools help you succeed with the 70% part of the solution.

With balance, we can be passionate about food, and yet get and remain slim. We can do this by changing our habits around eating. Just to clarify that when we speak about “changing our habits around eating”, we are not referring to avoiding food altogether. We are referring to a shift in mindset that alters our behaviour around eating. Ok, we said the around word again, but you know what we mean… don’t stop eating altogether.

The weight loss program is made up of 4 mindset tasks. Each mindset task comprises of a number of activities. After completing each mindset task, we ask you to spend a few days putting your learnings into practice before you embark onto the next task.

Make use of powerful weight loss tools, such as the Stress assessor, the 80% moment navigator, and the Rate my day tool to become more conscious of your actions and enforce the learnings. Remember practice makes perfect. The effective 5-step behavioral change process ensures your new habits stick!

Set reminders for “weak moments” with custom messages and track your weight. Break those old bad habits and develop habits of health to get slim and stay slim. Weight loss is all about psychology!

Losing weight can be hard. That’s why there is a Pick me up section to cheer you up when you are having a tough day.

Track your current weight and “feel-good” target weight. Edit them at any point and use your “feel-good” weight as a weight loss motivation.

Austin the weasel is the star of this weight loss motivation app and your personal coach. Check out Austin’s Corner for useful weight loss advice.

● fun weight loss app focused on mindset shift
● psychology-based weight loss program
● powerful tools to enforce your learnings
● weight watcher for current and “feel-good” weight
● mindset program with specific mindset tasks
● track weight along the way
● develop healthy habits with custom “weak moment” reminders
● boost your mood and regain focus on your weight loss goals in the Pick me up corner
● get additional support and advice in Austin’s Corner

If you are looking to develop healthy eating habits, cut weight, and do it without hard diets and intensive workouts, Mind the weasel is your go-to app.

Download one of the best weight loss apps for women and men of 2023.

Get Mind the weasel FOR FREE.

If you have any queries regarding this weight loss mindset motivation app, please contact us at austin@mindtheweasel.com
Find out more: https://www.mindtheweasel.com/
Meet the weasel and other characters at: https://www.mindtheweasel.com/meet-the-weasel

What’s New

Version 1.51

Renewed Push Notification Certificates

Ratings and Reviews

1.0 out of 5
2 Ratings

2 Ratings

123-/:.,?567$&@!'p ,

Doesn’t Work

I have tried to use the app, starting with creating a log in, it does the “circle of death” and then makes you start over multiple times, it’s too bad!

App Privacy

The developer, Daaimon Holdings Ltd., indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Contact Info

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

You Might Also Like

Mastermind Meditate
Health & Fitness
BeSleep Sounds Green Noise
Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness
My MetApp
Health & Fitness
Stress Less with Jess
Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness