From the creator of the first and top selling binaural (white noise) app comes something new and amazing; isochronic tones.
- Multitasking/Background playing.
- Mix with songs in your iPod library.
• 24 isochronic tones for Study Aid, Relaxation, Headaches, Sleeping Issues, High Blood Pressure, Creativity, etc
LIST OF TONES:
• Cats Purr (excellent relaxer) 猫のうなり声 ゴロゴロ
• Sleep Apnea 睡眠時無呼吸
• Neuro Release 神経学的な放出
• Learn to breathe 呼吸を学ぶ
• Alternating Hypnotic Relax 交互/交換催眠リラックス
• Simple Relax 単純なリラックス
• Deep Relax with just Tones 単調音での深いリラックス
• Study Helper/Complex Tasks 学習補助/複雑なタスク
• 10 Minute Relaxation break 10分間リラックスタイム
• Anxiety Reduction 不安軽減
• Hypertension Reduction 高血圧の減衰
• Brainstorming/Creativity/Idea Generation (I use this all the time) ブレインストーミング(発想活動)/創造性
• Insomnia Help 不眠解消
• Delta Session デルタセッション
• Sub-Delta Session 下位デルタセッション
• Stress Relieve ストレス緩和
• Sleep Induction for Chattery Minds あれこれ頭に浮かぶ時の誘眠
• Energy/Motivation エネルギー/動機付けアップ
• Pre-Excercise Session エクササイズ前のセッション
• Schumann Resonance シューマン共鳴
• Headache Treatment 頭痛/偏頭痛の緩和
• Immune System Enhancer 免疫向上
• Accelerated Healing 治療加速
• Addition to Chemicals help 化学物質中毒
• Isochonic tones are more effective then binaural beats.
• Totally redesigned
• Control tone volume
• Control background volume
• 4 beautiful background loops specifically designed for this app.
• App remembers your fav volumes for each session.
• Can be used with dock! Unlike binaural beats.
Mindwave 2 tones have been meticulously designed to produce the greatest neural response during EEG tests.
Binaural beats are great and they work for most people but we found that other methods tend to be more effective and more flexible, such as Isochronic tones.
Technical Description of isochronic beats:
Isochronic tones are regular beats of a single tone used for brainwave entrainment. The interference pattern that produces the beat is outside the brain so headphones are not required (use with a dock), but since isochronic tones are more pronounced, the stimuli is even stronger with the use of headphones/ear buds.
Don't worry new version is coming!!!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app helps me fall asleep as well as focus on studying! Please update the app so all of your fans can continue enjoying it! Thank you 😊
So...it's updated but as many fans have mentioned the timer and background noise options are now not available 😞 please add these options back! I might have to switch apps although this one has been my favorite for years.
Update bug, removed features, UI lame
The "update": (1) broke audio playback using my AirPods with an iPhone 7 Plus, (2) REMOVED features (all background sounds and levels, sleep timers, and (3) added a favorite label, but doesn't sort the list of sounds with favorites up top (still have to scroll through a long list of ridiculous graphics to find favorites).
To workaround (1), I have to switch the audio output to the phone, start playback, pause playback, then switch audio back to the AirPods. Otherwise app UI Crashes with no sound being played (but app is still running?? Until I switch back??).
For (2), there is no workaround and it is somewhat unforgivable to remove features for a paid app. It looks like the mindwave app now has the features of mindwave 2 app???? So, am I supposed to be baited to buy the other app to get the original features???
Jakub, please keep updating this!
I found the original version of MindWave extremely useful and I was really sad when it stopped being updated and my phone no longer could run it. I was excited to find a new version, but I think the latest iOS (11.2.2) update broke it because the app instantly crashes when I open it. I have tried restarting the phone but that didn’t help.
Please keep this app going, it’s so wonderful and I have come to rely on it. Monetize it if you have to, charge for updates to unlock new tones, release a new version that costs $20, I don’t care, I need it to work! Nothing else helps my headaches like this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.