Searching for a new workout? Want to drop-in on a yoga class for less? Need help finding new at-home workouts? The Mindbody app can help you find the best place to get your sweat on & work on that beach body. Whether you’re looking for a beginner workout or trying to beat your 30-day fitness goals, you can find it all on Mindbody. Over 52,000 businesses offer fitness classes in yoga, Pilates, HIIT, cycling, barre, kickboxing, dance, weight training, circuit training, bootcamp & more! And for your post-workout recovery, book a massage, facial, acupuncture, or cryotherapy, & finish it off with a beauty appointment—all in one app.
Download & discover why it's the best free health & fitness app for finding studios, spas, & salons.
How it works:
* Download the top-rated wellness & workout app to create a healthy routine & set fitness goals.
* Find local workout classes, wellness services, & beauty appointments by location, time, date, & category with our easy-to-use filters.
* Book drop-in classes at lower rates with our Last-Minute Offers or get new client deals to try a new studio with Intro Offers. No membership necessary. Invite your workout buddy to elevate your health & wellness together!
* Stay motivated by connecting your fitness tracker to see calories burned, class performance, & more with our activity dashboard. Plus, Mindbody uses HealthKit to export your classes into the Health app and read biometric data, so you can view your stats across platforms!
* Save your favorite gyms, studios, classes, spas, & beauty salons to easily book again.
Why you’ll love it:
* Variety: Yoga, CrossFit®, spin, barre, strength training, Pilates, dance, & more—discover what works for you.
* Value: With Intro Offers & Last-Minute Offers, you'll get the best deals to try a new studio or drop-in on a fitness class without committing to a membership.
* Verified Reviews: Know what people are saying about new workout classes or wellness services before you book with real reviews from verified users.
Download this top-rated workout app to elevate your wellness & create a healthy routine!
*Flexible Pricing available in the U.S. only
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Thank you for using the Mindbody app! Included in this release are bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Body heat saved me
I can’t express what this gym means to me. My friend Mia introduced me to body heat about a year and a half ago and I fell in love with their cycling classes, then their yoga classes then the boot camp classes. Every session is amazing thanks to the knowledgeable and motivated teachers they have.
High energy and very spiritually fulfilling. I can’t count how many times I’ve gone to Liz’s yoga classes and have been brought to tears by the end because she so effortlessly brings us into our own expressions. Pings classes will have you crackin up and holding poses all at the same time.
I could seriously write a book on how amazing every individual there is, if your debating against any other gyms, stop now this is the one, worth every single penny and then some. The manager also always has a warm welcoming smile on when she’s in studio, she’s even taught a few classes which I think is awesome. Thank you body heat for being such a light at the end of the tunnel in not just my fitness, but life’s journey.
Not user friendly
needs improvement in some major areas. 1 - it should tell me what facilities the studio has. Shower? Towels? Keypad lockers? Or bring my own lock? 2 - app should have 3-4 photos of every studio. Mandatory photos supplied by studio should be the fitness room and the facilities (locker room, showers etc). A lot of studios in nyc have grimy, small and terrible shower setups. People need to see the shower facilities in advance. 3 - when I move to the map view, you show me every business on the app. You should show me ONLY what is in my filters. For example a yoga class between 6-8 am. Don’t show me hair salons when I’m looking for fitness. Then I can use the map to pick one in a location that allows me to get to work by 9 am
Think about it this way... I’m booking a fitness class for tomorrow morning before work. I live in Brooklyn and my office is in midtown manhattan. I need a class at 7am, with shower and towel facilities, close to my home or office, or anywhere that is close to 6th Avenue (my train runs on 6th ave). Does your app allow me to easily find the right class? No it does not. Allow me to filter on your map view. It’s very simple, every other app can do it.
I used to use class pass and their interface was much easier to use. I’m happy to pay full price for fitness classes, but you need to make them easier to find.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. As of version 5.5, we now show the amenities that different studios near you have on the studio detail page!
A Pointless And Useless Download
The app looks great and is easy to use. Registering for classes at my gym was easy. I don’t know how it functions for other gyms. I downloaded it hoping that logging in my 3 children into Burn Boot Camp child-watch would be easier than trying to use the non-mobile web browser from my phone. Unfortunately, I’ll still have to do the annoying process of zooming in and out on the browser. I have to go through that same process four times to get us each logged in. Because in the app you can only press the “book” button once it leaves my two other children unable to attend.
There needs to be a drop down menu so a number can be chosen. Same with the web browser. It doesn’t bother me that I have to zoom in and out. The biggest issue is I have to go through an annoying process 4 times, every single day. I’m a busy mom I don’t have time to sit and mess with that.
I think the real issue is that the developer didn’t develop the app to be used in the way my gym intended for child care sign up to function. It would be nice if the two of them could figure it out though. I know a lot of gyms have child care. Surely this is a function that all gyms, using the app would benefit from.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MINDBODY Inc.
- 233.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright ©2001-2020 Mindbody
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.