MinDcard is a companion app for FreeMind, Freeplane and compatible mind-mapping applications. MinDcard transforms annotated mind maps into study cards that are organized into decks using the Leitner Learning System.
To turn a node into a study card, simply annotate it with the Remember icon. The node text will appear on the card front and the node's note will appear on the back.
MinDcard can read mind maps using iTunes File Sharing and the "Open In..." protocol which allows MinDcard to open FreeMind formatted files from email attachments, cloud storage apps and other installed apps.
• Universal App, runs on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
• Support iOS 9.0 and later .
• Imports files using iTunes File Sharing and "Open in..." protocol.
• Imports FreeMind 0.9.0 (or later) files.
• Imports Freeplane 1.2.23 (or later) files.
• Dropbox integration.
• Usability improvements.
• Internal improvements.
- Jim Budet
- 8.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 Jim Budet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.