More than an e-book, the MindEdge app allows students to be engaged by the same content and interactive features as in the Web version of the course, in a format that is optimized for mobile devices at any screen size. Student data and progress are saved, just as if the student were at his or her computer.
The app is intended only for students of participating educational institutions.
- Authentication bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than website for mobile - but not great
iPhone X user
-everything fits on the screen, way better than going to the browser on the phone (pages skew)
-Games work just like on the website
-Audio is available to read text for you
-It doesn't track progress like the website does
-Pages with a lot of images load slowly; sometimes you have to move forward and go back to load them properly
-Clicking citation links send you to the citation enlarged, but offer no back button so you literally have to close the app and find where you left off
-No pinch to zoom function, so you're stuck with the faulty citation links when viewing detailed worded images and charts
-Charts don't fit the screen so you have to scroll left to right to fully view them
-Drag to drop games are wonky if there is a lot of wording to be dragged and dropped
This app does show me my coursework from my phone. So in punch, this is useful.
- The app is resolution locked to something much smaller than my screen so it wastes precious screen door.
-Answering questions sends me to a new page where the question is gone and I just have an input field. Entering an answer gives you a pop-up saying if you're right, but that pop-up is half way off the 95% blank screen. Pressing back to get back to the questions sends you to the beginning of the page making you scroll down every question.
- Some questions just have the answer open already when you get to it, with the text for getting it wrong also showing.
- Graphics don't always load unless you download your course for offline use. It didn't give you a place holder so you don't know if the Graphics are missing until the text refers to one that's not there.
-course navigation is a mess.
- Not sure if quizzes are broken or if all of my courses don't have quizzes.
Not completely iPad compatible...
I am constantly using my iPad for school. This app works great for reading, but when it comes to quizzes, there’s no “Begin” button. On review questions, the answers are already displayed before I can even attempt them. Great app for reading, but that’s about it. Hopefully they push an update soon to correct this issue.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mindedge, Inc.
- 16.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 MindEdge, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Access Control and Identity Management Scenarios $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.