More than an e-book, the MindEdge app allows students to be engaged by the same content and interactive features as in the Web version of the course, in a format that is optimized for mobile devices at any screen size. Student data and progress are saved, just as if the student were at his or her computer.
The app is intended only for students of participating educational institutions.
- Login page / password input enhancements
- Updates for easier content viewing
- Content theme upgrades
- Bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad, but....
Amazingly convenient to take course work with you where ever you go, however the clickable links do not function, nor do the videos for some reason.... and the narrative voice put me to sleep quickly while driving, would be nice to have a person read it rather than a monotone computerized voice
Developer Response ,
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing link and video issues with the MindEdge mobile app. Please contact me at email@example.com so that I can further assist you with this issue.
This app does show me my coursework from my phone. So in punch, this is useful.
- The app is resolution locked to something much smaller than my screen so it wastes precious screen door.
-Answering questions sends me to a new page where the question is gone and I just have an input field. Entering an answer gives you a pop-up saying if you're right, but that pop-up is half way off the 95% blank screen. Pressing back to get back to the questions sends you to the beginning of the page making you scroll down every question.
- Some questions just have the answer open already when you get to it, with the text for getting it wrong also showing.
- Graphics don't always load unless you download your course for offline use. It didn't give you a place holder so you don't know if the Graphics are missing until the text refers to one that's not there.
-course navigation is a mess.
- Not sure if quizzes are broken or if all of my courses don't have quizzes.
Continuously have to go to course home
I have to go back to course home every time I click next. When I click next any graph graph or picture content to support the course is not there. Once I go back to course home and then click on that particular piece it is there. I have to do this every time.
- Mindedge, Inc.
- 16.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 MindEdge, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Access Control and Identity Management Scenarios $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.