**2021 - Find your Happy Place** - Apple
**MindFi is a perfect app for every aspiring meditator. ** - Forbes
Improve productivity. Manage stress. Sleep soundly. MindFi is a science-based mental wellness coach designed to help you build sustainable habits while improving and monitoring your wellbeing anytime, anywhere.
MindFi suggests hundreds of meditations based on your mood or time of day. Engage with our trainers live to learn the best tips to improve your wellbeing. MindFi will help to improve your mental focus or just relax, before a meeting, after a meeting, in the office, at home, your favorite cafe and even in the restroom. Be mindful. Live in the moment.
RECOMMENDATIONS: We analyze your body clock and profile to suggest content.
BREATHE: Short animated breathing exercises to relax your mind.
MOOD: Pick a mood and get short, audio-guided meditations as short as 3 minutes.
FOCUS: Avoid digital distractions and get work done.
COURSES: Do longer meditations with closed eyes. Pick a course that best suits you.
CLASSES: Coaches and experts share their best tips and tricks in our short curated videos.
ASSESSMENTS: Assess your mental health with clinical-grade scientific questionnaires and get recommendations to improve your work, play and lifestyle.
APPLE HEALTH: Sync your activities to Apple HealthKit and track your progress all in one place.
Track your progress with daily streaks and mindful minutes.
- We offer two auto-renewing subscription plans which are Monthly (US $5.99) and Annually (US $44.99).
- We also offer a Lifetime (US $349.99) subscription plan which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to existing and future content forever.
- Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
- You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read the terms of service here: https://www.mindfi.co/terms
Learn more about MindFi at https://www.mindfi.co
How have you been? We hope you have plans to wind down, chill and relax before the new year starts! In this update, we squashed a bug where users couldn’t connect their FitBit account to MindFi account via the Setting Screen.
As always, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have feedback, comments or just wanna say “hi”! We are always happy to help you!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so wonderful, genuinely. The team behind the app is so kind, as well. I’ve had to reach out to them and Bjorn is lovely. If you’re looking for a great meditation app, this one should be on your list.
One of the best things about this app, for me, is that most of the singles tailored to your mood are short and able to be done in public, at work, whatever. A lot of them involve keeping your eyes open, and noticing the world around you, which is great when you’re out and about. The courses are wonderful, and the self-care one specifically is great for connecting with your emotions. The breathing section is also extremely helpful, especially when it’s an SOS type situation. The Focus tab is helpful, as it allows you to set it up so that picking up your phone will ruin your focus session.
Aside from that, the way the app tracks your progress is unique. Instead of simply telling you how many sessions you’ve done or how many minutes you’ve meditated, the app does this AND you start to grow a tree within the app. Each session grows your tree, and I love that. It gives a small connection to nature, although digital, and it’s such a cute idea. The price is really fair, especially since most meditation apps are around double the monthly price.
To the MindFi team, thank you for creating such a useful and beautiful meditation app. I’m excited to see what you all keep doing! (Ps. More courses and moods are an exciting idea 😉).
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your kind words, Hannah! Keep the feedback coming, you know my email :) - Bjorn
It’s not like the others
Beautifully designed app. I love it has plenty of really short meditations and different modes like focus. I also love that it’s not just about sitting still, but has meditations like tidying your desk, looking at the sky, or checking in on your relationships. Quite different from the other meditation apps.
Good app but it has a big problem
I like the app and it really helps me to focus on my work. However, there will be a problem if I need to use my phone to finish my work. I gotta send my boss a screenshot in my phone, so I sent an email by my phone. Then I had to start the session from the very beginning. It's the same when I texted my colleagues. It's unavoidable to use cellphones during work. And it's very frustrating to start the session all over again not for being distracting. This app should be perfect for those who don't need to interact with others at work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jaedye Labs Pte Ltd
- 388.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Jaedye Labs Pte Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Annual Subscription $44.99
- Lifetime $174.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.