MOOD TRACKER - Brand new feature released! 'Check In' for your mental health and become aware of how you're feeling, so you can be less reactive and more responsive.
Mindful Mamas is an all-encompassing mental wellness app designed to address the unique challenges of motherhood. Created by a mom with expertise as a licensed family psychologist, Mindful Mamas includes self-directed emotional wellness tools such as mindfulness, meditation and self-care support. Manage stress, anxiety and sleep, cultivate self-love and improve your relationships.
Welcome Mindful Mama, we're so glad you're here! This app is lovingly built and nurtured by a team of moms, especially with YOU in mind. We offer programs to help support you wherever you are in your motherhood journey. Whether you’re trying to conceive, your children are grown, or you’re somewhere in between - every mom deserves a virtual sanctuary that grows with you, offering personalized support at every stage.
We know as a mom, life is busy. That is why we’ve perfected an approach to self-care on a mom schedule, offering "The Daily Sip", a NEW daily meditation that's always 5-minutes and always FREE. Receive postpartum support, relieve stress, aid in sleep and much more with programs in every category. Relax, breathe and learn tools to help you reach your mental wellness goals.
Mindful Mamas is your resource for a happier mamahood journey. Settle into your virtual sanctuary and discover a convenient approach to improving your mental wellness, relaxation and freedom.
MINDFUL MAMAS FEATURES:
- The Daily Sip: A new FREE 5-minute meditation available daily, Relax & find your calm
- Support for better sleep
- Over 500 titles on stress, anxiety, mindset, relationships, patience, self-esteem, motivation, focus & more!
- From trying to conceive to pregnancy, from newborn to adult, motherhood is a challenging but rewarding journey. Take time for yourself to focus on learning resilience
- Self-guided meditation sessions that range from 5 to 20 minutes
- Mama & Me: meditations for baby, meditations for kids, teens & adults
- Relationship & Partner Meditations: experience connection and intimacy in relationships
Mindfulness & Moments:
- Courses: meet your self-care goals with Courses to help you establish and go deeper into your self-care and mindfulness practice.
- Breathing Techniques: learn how to breathe and relax with research-based techniques
- Affirmations: simple mantras to help you master your mindset. Create & record your own mantras
- Get Centered: an SOS button to help you quickly leave the chaos and return to your calm
- Manage anxiety, depression and stress related to motherhood
- Pep Talks: To encourage and remind you of the strong, capable Mama that you are
- Decrease stress, negativity and and depression with support
- Sleep Support: Listen to background sounds like the Ocean, Binaural Beats, Fireplace, Rain, Singing Bowls, Sleep Sounds
- Focus on mental health, develop motivation, embark on a self-discovery journey
Track your Progress:
- Mindful minutes: check in and take a few mindful minutes for yourself each day
- See the count on your total sessions
- Record the total days practicing mindfulness and increase your motivation to keep going
- Keep track of your longest streak
Download Mindful Mamas today and begin your journey no matter what stage of motherhood you’re in.
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS WITH PREMIUM
Annually: $5.83/month, annual payment of $69.99
Mindful Mamas offers both FREE and paid subscription options—renewed monthly or annually. No refunds will be provided for unused portions of the term agreement. When a subscription is purchased, any remaining trial period will be forfeited. Pricing for United States customers only; prices in other countries may vary.
CONNECT WITH MINDFUL MAMAS
Have a question or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions: https://www.mindfulmamasclub.com/terms
Let's check-in, Mama. How are you feeling today?
In this update, we've added a safe and private place to "Check In" with your emotions, feelings, and sleep with a daily mood tracker.
Did you know mood tracking is a powerful tool for moms to learn healthy ways to identify and express emotions while creating daily habits to help improve overall mental health?
We hope you 'Check In' daily with us! You are doing great, Mama.
A Couple Friendly Reminders:
1. Taking care of yourself is part of taking care of your family.
2. Please know you are not alone.
3. All of your feelings deserve to be felt, and it's okay not to be okay.
4. You are the perfect mother for your family.
5. You are seen, loved, and valued!
Ratings and Reviews
I truly can’t put into words what this app has done for me. It is clear a TON of work went into the development of it. I am a mom to 2 boys, 4 years and almost 2 and work full time with other new moms as a nurse. I have lived with GAD and OCD as long as I can remember which was worsened after having my kiddos. I also am at risk of secondary trauma due to my job. This app has helped me stay in the moment, significantly reduced my anxiety & mama guilt overall, helped me be more intentional when working with clients and has even made me more patient with my husband. I’ve been wanting to take mindfulness classes for years in conjunction with my therapy but never got around to it. Other mindfulness apps don’t compare. I would pay double. You can’t put a price on mental health if you are in this privileged category of being able to pay for your well being. I wish I could give it to all of the families I work with!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your powerful review. It is truly an honor to support you in strengthening and balancing mental health, work, and mamahood. It sounds like you have a huge heart and support so many others. We are so proud of you for being sure to fill your own cup so that you can continue to give to others. We hope we can continue to pour into you as much as you pour into others.
This app is so powerful
I use this app daily. Can’t sleep? Listen to the sleep like a mama bear meditation. Toddler having a meltdown? Listen to the tantrum meditation. Having a panic attack? Find a guided breathing track that speaks to me. Having negative thoughts and spiraling out? Go to the emotions tab and find what matches my feelings. What makes this a step up from other apps like Insight Timer, is every single piece of this is tailored to me as a mom. Every track opens with “welcome mindful mama, we are so glad you’re here...” There is nothing else out there that is so specific to our experiences and struggles as mothers. This app makes me feel empowered, it gives me the strength to be patient, and it helps me dig myself out of ruts. I am so grateful for this app and the women behind it. Do yourself a favor and download this app. It is worth every penny.
Developer Response ,
We are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your experience with Mindful Mamas. We can't wait to keep building out our content library to provide you with more tips, tools and guidance. It's an honor to have you a part of our community.
Saving grace for the stress of managing motherhood, working, marriage and the Coronavirus
I am a full-time working mother of two and this app couldn’t have been launched at a better time. I am lucky enough to be working from home during this global crisis known as the Coronavirus, but with that comes the amplified stress of simultaneously balancing my marriage with giving my children enough attention and performing at work. I have used the meditations countless times and every single time I came out the other side with less anger, anxiety and stress. I’m thankful for this app now more than ever and I’ve been recommending it to every wife, mother and friend of mine when they are dealing with a difficult situation. It’s for every stage of motherhood and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for this amazing organization!
Developer Response ,
We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying this app. We appreciate you taking the time to review it and are so proud of you for leaning into self-care, especially at a delicate time like this. You've got this, Mama. And we've got you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Mindful Mamas Club Inc
- 169.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2022 Mindful Mamas Club, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $9.99
- Mindful Mamas Premium $69.99
- Annually Promo $69.99