* Leading European free mindfulness app *
* More than 5 million people meditate with joy and confidence thanks to Petit BamBou *
The media love Petit BamBou for its combination of humour and wisdom, and the sessions blending cartoons and guided audio:
A high-quality app and a reliable way to get started
Petit Bambou is a popular meditation app
“Whether you’re a parent who’s already addicted to meditation or a teacher trying to extend the benefits, Petit BamBou is the perfect application for getting started with meditation. The Kids programme, intended for the 5-11 age group consists of 31 sessions ideal for the youngest meditators.
“Little by little, you learn to step back and stay cool despite last minute changes of plan.”
The app is recommended by top psychologists, therapists, and mental health experts and received the label Medappcare after a rigorous selection of mobile health applications
Meditating has never been this easy! Guided mindfulness programmes in English (but also in Spanish, French and German) which help you discover or explore meditation, regardless of whether you're a beginner or an experienced meditator. The application is suitable for both adults and children, so the entire family can learn to meditate.
Aimed at anyone who wants to take a little time for themselves, this service is centred on the practice of meditation. It offers a range of exercises based on a simple, effective meditation method (mindfulness, positive psychology and CBT).
Petit BamBou teaches you to train your mind and cultivate a state of calmness, serenity, lucidity and internal peace.
Why not try out meditation? With just 10 minutes a day you’ll start to feel the benefits.
How does it work?
1. Discover simple meditation techniques
2. Register to access the first 8 sessions. Sit down for 10 minutes, listen and do nothing!
3. Get unlimited access to this content through our free mobile app
4. Practice regularly: it’s addictive!
5. If you wish, you can connect Petit BamBou to the Apple Health application to follow your progress, to add your Mindfulness time.
What you can do with this mindfulness app:
• Discover our mindfulness meditation sessions, ranging from 3 to 50 minutes, and designed by a collective of the best European experts
• Meditate where and when you want
• Personalise your programme from our catalogue of guided premium mindfulness meditations arranged by theme (letting go, authenticity, transport, mindful@work, children, peaceful relationships with time, pain, stress etc.)
Mindfulness has benefits in terms of: stress, anxiety, burn out, attention deficit and hyperactivity, insomnia, addiction, concentration, focus, performance, decision making, pain, personal and other relationships, self-esteem, self-compassion, children, ageing, relaxation etc.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE, CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY, SUBSCRIPTION, PRICING:
• Within the application, Petit BamBou offers a six-month subscription at €41.99.
• If the subscription takes place in another currency, this price may vary slightly due to the conversion fees applied according to your country’s banking rules.
• Payment for your subscription will be charged to your account following confirmation of your order.
• The subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the subscription period. The bank account associated with your payment card will therefore be charged via your iTunes account.
• You can stop the automatic renewal from your iTunes account at any time. In order to avoid undesired renewal, this should be done at least 24 hours before the expiry of the subscription. No reimbursement will be possible for the unused period of your subscription.
• You can find more details in our general conditions of use: https://www.petitbambou.com/meditation/conditions-generales-d-utilisation
• You can find our commitment to respecting your privacy here: https://www.petitbambou.com/meditation/vie-privee
Hi ! Thanks for using Petit BamBou.
We removed a couple of bugs and made some improvements of the app in the process.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very easy to follow, non-judgemental method for learning to increase awareness & the difference between thoughts, emotions, & consciousness through meditation. Not “fluffy” or too “hippy-ish.” Feels more concrete and simple to follow, esp for beginners and skeptics. Builds on itself so one can truly feel progress, one simple step at a time. Really helps one recognize his/her own emotions and how they connect/affect one’s cognitive and physical reactions. By being more aware of these processes, we learn how to better navigate & manage them. Highly recommend. Children’s version also awesome for kids.
On m’a toujours dit de faire de la méditation pour m’apaiser, étant diagnostiquée spasmophilie et trouble de l’angoisse généralisée. Mais c’etait toujours chiant et long. Une corvée! Mais avec petit bambou j’ai trouvé mon équilibre. Les séances sont courtes et bien répertoriées! Je suis super apaisée avant d’aller au lit! Merci
I have always been told to meditate to appease myself, being diagnosed with spasmophilia and generalized anxiety disorder. But it was always boring and long. A chore! But with little bamboo I found my balance. The sessions are short and well indexed! I am soothed before going to bed! Thank you
Petite BamBou has been incredibly helpful in my life. Helping me with decisions, giving me direction. I have recommended PB to my family and friends and all have thanked me for doing so. Please begin the first session. It will not be your last.
- FeelVeryBien SARL
- 158.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FeelVeryBien s.a.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Half-yearly subscription $38.99
- Monthly subscription $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.