MindLine is one of the best tools for building mindmap quickly, which is straightforward designed and easy to use, but contains powerful functions. You can make notes, organize ideas, arrange tasks, and take a brainstorming here. We support cloud service to backup and sync files, that make your data safe and quickly to use on different devices.
If any question and suggestion, please contact email@example.com. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Couple things to fix, but best mind map I’ve found
This is a quick, user-friendly, and functional mind-mapping app. Couple suggestions:
1. Option to “undo” or “redo” actions
2. The Outline mode needs to support where you can press “Return” on the keyboard to add another branch on the same level.
3.Still in Outline mode, after long-press on the branch->the first option (or visible without scrolling to the right), needs to convert to a child branch.
4. In Map mode, Option to long-press on “Connect” line-> move/adjust size and arc of the line (to adjust line from cutting through other branch text)
5. Option to long-press on “Summary”-> move/adjust size/shape of summary bracket
6. I agree with others, that a checkbox that you can touch to toggle on/off would be very helpful. The “mark” option, with the red “x” and green check mark is a workaround, but not as helpful
Better Than Mind Node
As your looking around for an iOS app that can do mind mapping, you’ve probably seen Mind Mode, as it’s popular and well-known. But this is the app you’ve actually been looking for.
MindLine is RICH with features that I wasn’t getting in Mind Node. I am constantly blown away by everything that this app offers and can do. It is quite possibly my favorite app on my phone. And I’ve had it for about a year. I’m a thrilled advocate for this app and recommend it to people considering a mind mapping app. You’re so lucky you found this. I hope this review has you download it and give it a try.
This app does not contain tons of functions, and that is why I like it. The branches included in the same topic will have the same color by default. This feature helps me quickly identify different groups of content by taking a glimpse at the map. If you don’t like the color chosen by the system, it is always okay to make some changes.
One suggestion: can the developers make it easier to drag/move/delete/color several branches at the same time? Thank you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zhanhui Chen
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 深圳市小棕熊科技有限公司
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version for One Year $9.99
- Pro Version Forever $23.99
- Pro Version (3 Months) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.