Added in-app helpdesk with answers for frequently asked questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Organizing my thoughts, ideas and projects
Here is a list of what I use this app for.
Product development engineer
- Product Design Ideas
- Project Management
- Daily Task Management
- Break down needs of papers and projects
- Break down logo ideas
- Using this along with a random word generator and thesaurus to develop branding names and logos
- Using this along with a random word generator and thesaurus to get ideas for new and creative furniture and home decor.
Renovating my house
- Break down all projects around the house needing done down to what I need to complete each project.
Wants for the future:
1. The ability to make the bubbles a task that I can simply double tap (or something) to complete it.
2. Compatible with windows. Aside from my iPhone I use all Microsoft products and would love to be able to use this on my desktop so I’m not on my phone all day.
Not really mind-mapping.
This app looks beautiful and has a really well-designed interface, but it doesn't really offer what I need. To me, the whole point of mind-mapping is to visualize the links between things and ideas in order to reveal hidden connections. This app does the mapping, but has no way to link objects except to the object they are initially linked to. So, for example, if you wanted to make a map where you have breakfast, lunch, and dinner foods, you could do that just fine. But if you wanted to show that cheeseburgers can be both a lunch and dinner food, the only way to do so is to create "cheeseburger" twice — once under lunch, then again under dinner. The ideal would be to create the object under one of them, then draw a link to the other, so you only have one "cheeseburger", and linked to both lunch and dinner. This way you see the connections between the ideas — again, the whole point of mind-mapping. Creating the object twice (one under each category) is accurate, but not useful, since you'd actually have to explore the entire map in order to make the connection that cheeseburger is under more than one category. Which, again, defeats the whole purpose of mind-mapping.
I’m using this app to help me develop a story. I purchased the app and it’s the best purchase I’ve probably ever made.
It’s easier for me to organize my ideas and work through any decisions I need to make within the narrative. I store my characters and their whole lives in here. It’s so helpful when I go to sit down and actually write it out because I can reference the bones on this app. The bones of my universe and the people in it. I absolutely love how this helps me wrap my head around ideas and projects easier. Bravo!
- dripgrind Oy
- 79.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 dripgrind Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Mindly Full Version $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.