Mindmatters serves as an interactive tool to share mental health resources & spread Shine's message. The app consists of five main sections:
1) How are you feeling?: User selects 1 of 4 emotions, and app recommends coping skills. User is asked whether each coping skill worked for him/her. Useful coping skills are added to the user's "My Skills" section.
2) Get Help: Mental health resources & organizations grouped by condition.
3) Join the Conversation: Links to Shine Facebook, Shine Instagram & Mindmatters club web portal.
4) 360 Experience: Three 360 video experiences: classroom presentation, faculty & parent training, Mindmatters Club session
5) My Skills: Coping skills selected by the user grouped by emotion
Bug fixes & feature enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The ability to track coping skills that work, have quick access to resources and a “Love me” button for positive affirmations are GREAT!
This app makes me feel like we are getting somewhere with mental health! Hooray.
I think it would be a little more helpful if it had some more guided meditation or some exercises to follow.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.