Mindmatters serves as an interactive tool to share mental health resources & spread Shine's message. The app consists of five main sections:
1) How are you feeling?: User selects 1 of 4 emotions, and app recommends coping skills. User is asked whether each coping skill worked for him/her. Useful coping skills are added to the user's "My Skills" section.
2) Get Help: Mental health resources & organizations grouped by condition.
3) Join the Conversation: Links to Shine Facebook, Shine Instagram & Mindmatters club web portal.
4) 360 Experience: Three 360 video experiences: classroom presentation, faculty & parent training, Mindmatters Club session
5) My Skills: Coping skills selected by the user grouped by emotion
Bug fixes & feature enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
The ability to track coping skills that work, have quick access to resources and a “Love me” button for positive affirmations are GREAT!
This app makes me feel like we are getting somewhere with mental health! Hooray.
Great way to keep track of your moods!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.