Being pregnant and having a baby are big life changes. As well as excitement and joy, it’s common to have mixed emotions: uncertainty, and even worry and sadness.
MindMum app is designed to assist expectant and new mothers with the emotional challenges that this time of life often brings. It is brought to you by the Perinatal Depression e-Consortium (PDeC), led by the Parent-Infant Research Institute (PIRI) in partnership with Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia (PANDA), Jean Hailes Research Unit at Monash University, Jean Hailes for Women’s Health and Queensland University of Technology.
This app is full of ideas to help you to feel your best when you are pregnant or have just had a baby. It may help you to
· hold on to the good things
· feel better when you are sad or worried
· track your mood
· calm yourself with meditation and relaxation
· make action plans
· plan enjoyable moments with your baby, your partner, friends, or by yourself
We hope you find it useful.
Enhanced mood rating feature
- Queensland University of Technology
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Queensland University of Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.