Every great idea or project starts with a single thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode is the most delightful mind mapping app for Mac and iOS. It helps you capture your thoughts and create a clear picture of your idea.
Featured as Apple’s “App of the Day” & “Editors’ Choice”
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, tag, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. Focus Mode, Visual Tags and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes and custom stickers. Make your mind map look just right by styling every detail. With Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it’s on your iPhone when on the go or your iPad or Mac at work, with MindNode, you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
Use MindNode for free to capture your ideas with actions like editing, rearranging, and folding nodes as well as importing and exporting files. The essential building blocks to capture your thoughts are always available.
• Capture: grow your thoughts into fully-fledged ideas
• Outline: see your entire document as an indented list
• Fold branches: keep your documents organized
• Import: FreeMind, Mindjet MindManager, iThoughts, plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, Markdown, TextBundle
• Export: plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, TextBundle, TaskPaper, FreeMind
MindNode Plus is a cross-platform subscription that unlocks all of MindNode’s features like Visual Tags, Focus Mode, Notes, Themes, Stickers, Connections, and much more on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. MindNode Plus is available as a monthly and a yearly subscription. Try out all of MindNode’s features with a free 14-day trial.
• Collect everything: add text, images and links to nodes
• Visual Tags: tag your thoughts for more context, highlight tags to see new relationships
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Connections: connect nodes on different branches
• Tasks: turn your thoughts into actions
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Images: insert your own images and annotate them
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
“The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn’t interrupt your thought processes.”
– New York Times
“An app on the cutting edge of iOS design and technologies.”
“Slowly grow and track your ideas, connecting nodes to help you better conceptualize your idea or thoughts.”
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have any questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
Terms of Service: https://mindnode.com/terms
Categorize and add more context to your thoughts. Use tags to prioritize ideas and bring focus to a related group of ideas that are otherwise not connected. Using our tag-highlight mode you can focus on selected tags to discover new connections.
Personalize your mind map with a fresh batch of stickers and a new theme.
MindNode 7 is a free update for existing customers. New customers can unlock our full feature set with our new cross-platform MindNode Plus subscription.
Our free version now allows basic editing operations like adding nodes, reordering and folding.
• Improves advanced text shortcuts to support tasks, notes and tags, and adds a new setting to toggle them
• Improves performance when opening and editing documents
• Fixes a mind map display issue when zooming a document on macOS Catalina
• Fixes an issue where leaving Focus Mode would scroll to the wrong position
• Fixes an issue where note indicators would stay visible after scrolling the canvas
• Fixes a hang in the on-boarding tutorial
• Fixes an issue where node wells would stay visible after unfolding
• Fixes a notes data loss issue when changing appearance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Manage your thoughts
The work I do and the way I think are sometimes but not often compatible. It really depends on how I manage the thoughts and ideas I have which are seldom related but almost always prompt some sort of follow-through.
I use MindNode for anything from meeting notes to just general problem solving and getting all of the stuff in my mind out into something I can see. The ability to move things around cleanly allows you to connect thoughts in ways you otherwise might not have - and in a way that's very visually pleasing to boot! It's an excellent product to help get the most out of your ideas and make even better ones.
I use this application to conduct meetings and invariably someone asks what it is: "It's called MindNode and you can find it on the app store."
"Yeah this is really cool!"
I cannot recommend it enough, especially if you're a scatterbrain like me who just wants to make sense out of the non-stop thinking I do all day!
Pro-tip: if there's something bothering you, whether it's at work or your personal life, one of my favorite things to do is to just put on some music, turn off my phone, close all chat, email, and browser applications, turn off WiFi, and just sit with MindNode open and figure things out for an hour. You will be astonished how much better you will feel afterward!
Developer Response ,
Wow wow wow, thank you so much!! ❤️ Would you maybe be interested in having your user story shared on our website? If so please contact Greg, our marketing guy, under email@example.com and he'll get in touch for an interview. Thank you, again! Love, V
I rarely if ever write reviews of software, but I really feel motivated to do so here. This program is BY FAR the best mind mapping software available today. I’ve been working in industry for nearly 35 years, and I've tried nearly a dozen other programs before I stumbled on this one. Mind Node blows all the others away. If you’re not on a Mac or iPad… well, I’m sorry for you. The rich feature set, dead-easy and intuitive use, the near-constant additions and improvements by the developer, and the overall rock solid stability and reliabily of this program makes it second to none. I use MindNode daily in the course of my work; from outlining documents, to brainstorming projects, to planning design review… you name, I use it for it. Buy this program and begin using it today. You will not be disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Love your review!! ❤️ Thank you so much.
My indispensible planning tool
I've tried several todo-list type tools for planning, and they never seemed to have the flexibility to allow me to sequence and organize my thoughts to come up with a prioritized task list, even though that was their main job. But then I picked this up, which is not at all designed for planning, but fo rorganzing your thoughts and it has become my indispensible tool for planning my unstructured and non-deadlined activities. It makes it easy for me to build and see the relationships betwen different things I'm trying to do, and as a result, much easier to set up the most efficient sequences of activities.
Not sure why a brainstorming tool would end up solving my planning problems, but this wne did.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this amazing review!! ❤️, V
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 17.7 MB
macOS 10.14.4 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full App $39.99
- Upgrade from MindNode 2 $19.99
- Upgrade for Recent Customers
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.