Every great idea or project starts with a single thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode is the most delightful mind mapping app for Mac and iOS. It helps you capture your thoughts and create a clear picture of your idea.
Featured as Apple’s “App of the Day” & “Editors’ Choice”
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Don’t worry about order and importance. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head and into the world.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, tag, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. Focus Mode, Visual Tags and foldable branches allow you to concentrate on one thought at a time.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your mind map with beautiful out-of-the-box themes and custom stickers. Make your mind map look just right by styling every detail. With Smart Layout your document will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your project as plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, or TaskPaper.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it’s on your iPhone when on the go or your iPad or Mac at work, with MindNode, you stay productive wherever you are. A deep system integration lets you store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
Use MindNode for free to capture your ideas with actions like editing, rearranging, and folding nodes as well as importing and exporting files. The essential building blocks to capture your thoughts are always available.
• Capture: grow your thoughts into fully-fledged ideas
• Outline: see your entire document as an indented list
• Fold branches: keep your documents organized
• Import: FreeMind, Mindjet MindManager, iThoughts, plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, Markdown, TextBundle
• Export: plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, TextBundle, TaskPaper, FreeMind
MindNode Plus is a cross-platform subscription that unlocks all of MindNode’s features like Visual Tags, Focus Mode, Notes, Themes, Stickers, Connections, and much more on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. MindNode Plus is available as a monthly and a yearly subscription. Try out all of MindNode’s features with a free 14-day trial.
• Collect everything: add text, images and links to nodes
• Visual Tags: tag your thoughts for more context, highlight tags to see new relationships
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Connections: connect nodes on different branches
• Tasks: turn your thoughts into actions
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Images: insert your own images and annotate them
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your document
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
• External screen support: lock the viewport and take advantage of a second screen
• Adjustable UI: panels that will never be in your way
• Apple Watch: take a glance at your ideas on the go
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
“The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn’t interrupt your thought processes.”
– New York Times
“An app on the cutting edge of iOS design and technologies.”
Reach out to us at email@example.com and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have any questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
Terms of Service: https://mindnode.com/terms
สวัสดี! MindNode has been fully localized in Thai. With this addition we now support 15 languages.
• Added support for displaying help tags when hovering on an element with the iPadOS Pointer
• Improved how Tag names are exported in text-based file formats
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Articulating a complex idea can be a challenge, but fortunately MindNode—which simplifies a technique known as mind mapping—can make the process a whole lot easier. The app lets you create a diagram where an overarching idea branches off into related ones. You’ll be able to zero in on specifics and zoom out to see the entire concept in all its complexity.
A great program but Be careful if you use this with iCloud
I have been using this program since it was first introduced. Until now I have used it for every condition where I needed to relate unrelated things. As promised, I am rewriting my review since the app support people discovered that my problems are not caused by this app. I had begun using iCloud with all my MindNode documents. One document, in particular, I updated daily and frequently updated from different devices. My problem occurred because iCloud did not handle my more complex documents property. Worse than wrecking my document, iCloud is set up to delete any documents that iCloud does not control. So if I turn off iCloud from holding and updating my MindNode documents I cannot recover them to my local device (iPad or iPhone). There are tricks I could play to keep or recover a single document, but I have over 30 MindNode documents so that is impractical.
The MindNode support staff were extremely helpful and emailed me with questions until they narrowed the problem to iCloud. From there they had no suggestions except to not keep my documents in the cloud. I will continue to use MindNode if or when I can get my documents back, but I won’t create new documents or update existing ones until iCloud is out of the picture.
Solved my iCloud issue by emailing my MindNode documents to myself. Then turned iCloud off.
Developer Response ,
Again, very sorry we couldn't be of more help! Hope you have lovely holidays! Regards,
I was so glad to have found this app! It helps me a lot when I write papers, but it helped me the most with my PhD thesis. Only after making a mind map was I able to visualize all the chapters that I needed and how to put them in order. Also it’s so easy to have everything reviewed - I just bring my tablet and I “drag and drop” or add new bubble.
The only thing that I wish was possible is branch length adjustment and better (manual) position adjustment or control over the position where I wanna move the whole branch with side branches - especially when I need to move around bigger branch. This would help a lot when printing a big map - it would be possible to use the the surface of the paper better.
Otherwise great app and I would recommend it to others! Also, kudos for trial period - you can really see in two weeks if you’re gonna use this app or not, so you don’t waste money.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your amazing review! I'll make sure to discuss your wishes and ideas with the rest of our team. Regards,
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 57.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.4 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.49
- Yearly Subscription $19.99
- Yearly Subscription (Upgrade) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.