MindPilot is a mindfulness and meditation course that can help you de-stress, sleep better and enjoy a greater sense of well being. Unlock your inner strength with the powerful skill of mindfulness.
Levels 1 & 2 of the MindPilot course can be enjoyed for free and without time limit - featuring mindfulness learning modules and guided meditations of various lengths. Other free content includes over 20 "how to meditate" audio tools, a special section on performing better each day and successfully meeting your daily challenges, and a mindful moments section covering mindful eating, mindful walking and other exercises to help bring mindfulness into your daily life.
- 8 stage mindfulness course based on the well researched and accepted eight week mindfulness based stress reduction course, which has been proven to reduce stress levels, improve focus and increase general well being.
- Targeted mindfulness exercises to help you sleep better, boost your motivation levels, soothe anxiety, eat more mindfully, cultivate kinder relationships and nourish yourself each day.
- Comprehensive set of audio tools to help you get the most out of your mindfulness and meditation practice.
- Content expertly crafted by experienced and well respected mindfulness instructors.
- Download sessions for offline use wherever you are.
- Just a few mins use a day can provide lasting and meaningful benefit.
- New content regularly added.
Subscription Pricing & Terms:
MindPilot offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
Your MindPilot subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Monthly subscription will be charged at US$8.99 at time of purchase and thereafter US$8.99 will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current 1 month period.
Annual subscription will be charged at US$39.99 at time of purchase and thereafter US$39.99 will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period.
You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Your subscription will automatically renew for the chosen term unless auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. If you turn off auto-renew for your monthly or annual subscription, you will still retain access to MindPilot's free (non subscriber) content.
MindPilot also offers a lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of US$129.99.
These prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the the country of residence.
Ratings and Reviews
I rarely stick with meditation/mindfulness app, but this one is so good that I listened to it over and over again. Looking forward to additional contents.
Wonderful and easy to use meditation app. Highly recommend it.
Really useful app
I've tried several mindfulness apps, recordings, and books. This app I will stick with (3 weeks now). It makes a big difference for me.
- Mindful Times Limited
- 36.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Mindful Times Limited
- In-App Purchases
- MindPilot Membership $8.99
- MindPilot Membership $39.99
- MindPilot Lifetime Subscription $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.