Listen to moving, untold stories from your favorite artists and celebrities.
Behind every famous face is a unique story that can inspire and impact your own. Welcome to Mindset, a platform dedicated to delivering exclusive, intimate audio collections of personal stories and life lessons from your favorite stars.
Each artist’s audio Collection is packed with honest and revealing autobiographical stories that cover the experiences we all share as humans. From detailed narratives about the highs and lows of life to personal journeys with mental health, Mindset Collections are the most intimate form of content from your favorite artists and celebrities.
Listen anytime, anywhere.
Start listening for FREE. Purchase Collections to gain access to immersive and deeply personal audio Collections, empowering and empathetic Boosters, and a slew of fun and inspiring features that will accompany you on your life journey. Connect with your favorite artists in ways you’ve never done before and join the Mindset community.
Each episode features incredibly honest and personal stories of successes, failures and realizations in life, love, career and everything else in between.
- Beautiful audio Collections crafted by your favorite artists for their biggest fans and audiences
- Hours of incredible life stories in each of your favorite artists’ Collections
- Text transcripts for each episode so you can read along as you listen
- FREE Boosters - created to encourage and motivate you in any season of life
- FREE Daily Quotes from your favorite artists and notable figures to inspire you every day
- Access to an interactive global community of like-minded listeners and fans who care about the same things you do
- Exclusive insights and stories to your favorite artists, their lives, and their approaches to life
More Exciting Features and Incredible Artists Coming Soon!
Topics range from mental and physical health, successes and failures, to morals, values, love, life hacks and more:
- Real conversations about topics like love, money, eating disorders, sexuality, friendships, family and more
- Exclusive stories on the rise to fame and its effects on mental health
- Staying in tune with your emotions and the voice inside your head
- Tips on challenging yourself to reach important milestones and life goals
- How to hold onto yourself when the world seems to fall apart
- The secret to going from sticking out to being outstanding
- Overcoming the internal negativity that holds you back
- Tips for dealing with stress, burnout, anxiety and exhaustion
- How to break free from “never being enough”
- Conquering the most difficult moments in life
- How to block out the haters and do YOU
- Taking on the bullies and blockers in life
- The importance of being intentional
- Dealing with loss and trauma
- Overcoming struggles
- Finding happiness
- Living a fulfilling life
- Managing relationships
Mindset is your chance to get close and personal with your favorite artists and celebrities. Think of it as a mini-album of authentic moments, packed with incredible stories, tips, tricks and strategies to help you in your life.
Are you in?
Download Mindset now to get started.
We’ve been hard at work making Mindset better for our users.
This update contains multiple bug fixes and performance improvements including:
- Resolving the issue playing Booster Episodes
Ratings and Reviews
I laughed and cried at how relatable his stories were
To all The Tablo Podcast listeners, and those who missed the podcast, there’s more. Upon listening to it, I laughed and cried. There is wisdom to the audio collections. I’ve been a fan of Epik High since my freshman year of high school in 2006. I knew of Tablo from watching Return of Superman and listening to his music, but I didn’t know his entire story. His experiences were really relatable. Listening to him talk, I think back to when I lost my best friend and how hard of a time that was. He talks about having a team, even if that just consists of just you. I legit cried when he talked about how his wife was ride or die for him. I am a huge fan of his family in Return of Superman! They were so endearing and I love hearing about them! Because it made me think of my best friend. Even though she’s physically gone, I know she is the same. If a comet were to hit the earth or if I have fallen to my lowest point, I know she would be there for me, in some way. It reminded me how I have a friend. In my friendship team, I have my friend and another friend. Just two. Listening to him talk about his small family reminded me that I wasn’t alone. The takeaways I got from listening were you will get through this scene, find the humor in your challenges, and that there is beauty in those challenges.
Why this app is amazing
1. This app can make you cry.
This app is everything that people need. All of the time they out into this. They shared a part of their life’s with ours to show us not to give up. Not to down yourself. And that you can do anything that comes to your mind. This app is also amazing because it really shows how if you’re in a dark place you can always change that. Like the way a podcast can just change your life just by a few episodes is just.... AMAZING. When I first heard about Jae’s podcast I was so excited I was crying. I bought it right when it came out and listened to all of the episodes. It was really a shock when I heard that Jae had a panic attack. I’m glade that he shared that. And that he got someone to explain what a panic attack is and how you can calm yourself down. And he also talked about how idols aren’t perfect I’m glad that he was talking about this because some k-pop fans would think “oh, they look so happy ☺️” when really they’re doing this because they either are scared to actually show this or just don’t want a bad image of themselves.
But overall get this app it really made me change on the way I see the word at these times it hard since we have a pandemic going on. Also rate this app 5 starts plz
EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!! Thank you!!💛
I hardly ever write reviews but this app has truly changed my life. From multiple family deaths and travel plans that would’ve drastically helped my career as an artist along being canceled, to being quarantined due to Corona virus for months on end, 2020 was the hardest year of my life. Going into 2021, I wanted to be hopeful for a better future but it is extremely difficult to be positive when you feel like you have no control over your own life. While listening to my weekly serotonin boost (dive pods lol), I heard about Mindset and instantly downloaded it. From the very first episode, I felt like Eric was speaking directly to me. As someone trying to make it in the entertainment industry, it’s really comforting to hear about the struggles and hardships someone as successful as Eric has faced and overcome. Honestly, there are so many moments I feel like it would be easier to just give up on my dream, but having a mentor as genuine and inspiring as Eric truly keeps me going. Last year really took a toll on my mental health but with the Dive Studios family by my side, I never feel alone. To Eric Nam and the Dive Studios Staff, thank you from the bottom of my heart✨
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Creators Collective Inc.
- 73.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Creators Collective Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- New Mindset $24.99
- Eric Nam’s Mindset $24.99
- Jae’s Mindset $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.