Interested to see how much energy your body consumes for mental tasks? (*)
The Mindstretch app offers this as well as weekly personalised advice on how to manage your energy.
By downloading the app, you will get a 31-day access to all the app functionalities. After this period, you can take a monthly auto-renewable subscription to continue having access to the full app. The cost for the auto-renewable subscription is 9.99 Euros per month (this price may differ slightly depending on your exact location) and will renew automatically at the end of the month. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same cost. You can manage your subscription at any time from your User Account Settings. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The general terms and conditions can be found at https://mindstretch.biorics.com/terms-conditions/
Important: this app works with Fitbit trackers which have a heart rate sensor. To be able to calculate your personal mental energy use and recovery, you need to wear the Fitbit tracker which measures your heart rate in a continuous way. The Mindstretch app only uses the heart rate data collected by Fitbit. No additional data is stored in the Mindstretch app.
(*) Mindstretch measures the energy used for mental tasks. Note that the mental load experienced by your body (= physiological stress) is not necessarily identical to the perceived one. As every individual reacts to mental load in a different way, the measures will vary for each person.
Why do you need a Fitbit tracker that measures heart rate?
The Mindstretch app calculates your individual mental energy use and recovery levels based on different variables (i.e. heart rate) measured on the body.
How to use this Mindstretch app?
1. Wear consistently the Fitbit tracker and sync it to the Fitbit app
2. Select the Mindstretch app and create a new user account or login with your credentials.
3. Select as device the Fitbit tracker and allow permission to share the data of your Fitbit account with Mindstretch
4. You are set! You can follow the tutorial to discover the features and functionalities of Mindstretch.
5. Remember to open your Fitbit app and let it sync before checking Mindstretch, to be sure that the latest data you have collected will be processed and displayed by Mindstretch.
In the iPhone app, you will be able to:
- See the mental and heart rate evolution in a daily graph
- Get a score about your day regarding energy use and recovery
- See a split of your activities in relation to their intensity
- Have an overview of your mental state in a calendar view
- Receive personalised advice (first time after 7 days of measurements)
- Add/label events in the graphs to help you discover your main stressors. This way, we can also provide information about your most important energy-takers and activities that resulted in most recovery.
Curious to know what’s the science is behind this cutting-edge technology?
Check our website!
In this update, we keep improving the server connection to fasten your data retrieval and the processing of your balance scores in the monthly overviews.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- BioRICS n.v.
- 46 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 BioRICS nv
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Autorenewable $6.49
- 6-Months Autorenewable $35.99
- Yearly Autorenewable $62.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.