With the MindTags iOS App, you can access information via QR-Code or Bluetooth Beacons.
Retrieve contextual informations in public areas, e.g. in museums, theaters, parks, zoos, exhibitions, universities and public facilities.
Explored contents can be shared in social networks.
- Scanning QR codes
- Scanning for Beacons
- Playback of multimedia contents
- Download of provided documents
- Import contacts
- Multilingual (English, German)
- Text to speech output
- Scalable text
- Optimised for Voice Over
- Optimised user interface
Let us explore new paths of communication together and enjoy accessible, speaking doors and sensor-based worlds of cultural experiences.
- Design for All 2014 | Good Practice
MindTags has received awards from the Design for All Foundation in the category of products and services in practical use with the "Good Practice Award".
- "Mobile for Good Europe Awards 2013" – 2nd prize at the European competition of Vodafone Foundation in the category of accessibility
-"Be Wireless! The Berlin-Brandenburg Best Practice competition for wireless solutions" – Award
- Internet connection (WiFi, UMTS, LTE)
- iOS 7 or newer
- MindTags GmbH in Gr.
- 115.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MindTags GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.