Discover a new dimension of Minecraft as you create, explore, and survive in the real world. Join a community of builders and explorers spanning the planet, collect resources for your builds, craft in augmented reality and then place them at life-size. You can even team up with others for mini-adventures!
• BUILD amazing creations in tabletop mode and place them in the real world at life size.
• COLLABORATE with other builders and create communal masterpieces together.
• EXPLORE a whole new side to your local neighborhood, and watch it evolve over time.
• DISCOVER unique mobs like the muddy pig and moobloom, and use them to populate your builds!
- Super Season
- Reduced build plate store costs
- Reduced crafting times
- Reduced smelting Times
- Increased rare item drops in Tappables and Adventures
- This will be the final scheduled update for Minecraft Earth
New Mobs and Variants:
- Fuzzy Sheep
- Cream Cow
- Sooty Pig
- Freckled Rabbit
- Long Nose Sheep
- Gold Crested Chicken
- Dairy Cow
- Mottled Pig
- Umbra Cow
- Various bug fixes
The full list of patch notes can be found here:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Game, Needs Improvements
We all knew this was going to be a great game when it was first heard. And it is. It has most of the items from Minecraft and even has new things such as the Moobloom. Though the problems in the game currently are rather easy to complain about. First of all, you can’t play adventures at night. I’m assuming it’s obviously because of lighting or maybe I was just doing something wrong, but I was out there for a while trying to get it to work. I even used a lantern (like that was going to work lol). Second, when you die in an adventure, you lose your whole hot bar. You and other players probably find it reasonable because when you die in Minecraft you lose your items. I find it to be a little harsh (maybe lose half of the hot bar and make the items you lose random). I also have some suggestions. First, there should be a buildplate for a farm that automatically saves growing progress. And depending on what you plant, it’ll take a certain amount. For example, planting regular seeds (wheat) will take 30 minutes and potatoes will take an hour. Second, there should an easier way to get loot underground in adventures. I keep going in these weird positions trying to mine ores. Maybe you could bring stairs in your hot bar so you can place them and walk down. There should also be tutorials to help players out. This game is great and I bet it’ll turn out great later on. Keep up the great work 👍👍👍.
There’s room for improvement
It’s a great game. It has the core aspects of Minecraft from building to crafting. The use of AR technology is innovative, compared to other games that utilize it.
But there’s room for improvement.
1. People are complaining about the speed limit cap that makes it impossible to collect tappables on the go. I read somewhere this was implemented because people were riding a bullet train to collect resources on the go and therefore we’re progressing too fast. There’s a different between a bullet train and a regular car. I observed a 20-25 mph cap for tappables while on the road, which is way less than than a regular bullet train. You could definitely decrease the speed limit to allow for more accessibility. I would understand say the highway, like a 50 mph cap but a 20 mph cap seems to hinder more than encourage game play.
2. Furnaces need to be made more clear. Rather the resources used. The item/block/thing that is smelting is clear, but the resources used as fuel and how long they last for is not as clear. I personally can not tell whether the fuel source is running out. To address this, the menu could be more like the Minecraft HUD, adjusted so that the user can see the timers on everything. I think this could be useful so that you can manage resources better.
3. Nothing else :) happy gaming!
A Step in the Right Direction...
So I have been playing Minecraft whether that be on my PS4, Switch, or any other device. I like playing Pocket Edition when I get bored and have a good time. When I heard about a new Minecraft game on mobile I was excited. Since the game came out there are going to be expected problems like crashes and such. I like some of the features and others I have different views on. I want to focus on the features I don’t like as much. I think it’s silly to have to wait for things to craft. In Minecraft there isn’t a timer for crafting. I understand it is to have players stay with the game and to sell rubies (get to those later), but it really doesn’t make sense or fun to wait to make wood. The whole thing with driving is a bit silly but not really. Let’s say you are driving your car and playing this game, then that is a hazard when driving. If you aren’t driving but merely a passenger then you should be able to play the game and collect Tappables. Although I feel that if you add a mechanic with being in a mine cart. You could connect with Maps and set a route and then the game would have you driving and slowly you will gain reward while driving without causing a hazard. The rubies are the next gripe with the game and how it’s hard to earn them and it’s sorta useless to get two rubies. I’m happy with the experience and I’ll come back when it gets updated but overall I will enjoy the game but it will be hindered by some of the mechanics.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mojang AB
- 379.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Mojang AB
- In-App Purchases
- 320 Minecoins $1.99
- Ruby Block $4.99
- Stack of Rubies $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.