Discover a new dimension of Minecraft as you create, explore, and survive in the real world. Join a community of builders and explorers spanning the planet, collect resources for your builds, craft in augmented reality and then place them at life-size. You can even team up with others for mini-adventures!
• BUILD amazing creations in tabletop mode and place them in the real world at life size.
• COLLABORATE with other builders and create communal masterpieces together.
• EXPLORE a whole new side to your local neighborhood, and watch it evolve over time.
• DISCOVER unique mobs like the muddy pig and moobloom, and use them to populate your builds!
- Wide Angle Mode
- Season 12: Boo! Spooky! - coming soon
- There will be an increased chance of finding hostile mobs in tappables during the week of Halloween!
- Witch and Viler Witch
- Various bug fixes
The full list of patch notes can be found here:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Game, Needs Improvements
We all knew this was going to be a great game when it was first heard. And it is. It has most of the items from Minecraft and even has new things such as the Moobloom. Though the problems in the game currently are rather easy to complain about. First of all, you can’t play adventures at night. I’m assuming it’s obviously because of lighting or maybe I was just doing something wrong, but I was out there for a while trying to get it to work. I even used a lantern (like that was going to work lol). Second, when you die in an adventure, you lose your whole hot bar. You and other players probably find it reasonable because when you die in Minecraft you lose your items. I find it to be a little harsh (maybe lose half of the hot bar and make the items you lose random). I also have some suggestions. First, there should be a buildplate for a farm that automatically saves growing progress. And depending on what you plant, it’ll take a certain amount. For example, planting regular seeds (wheat) will take 30 minutes and potatoes will take an hour. Second, there should an easier way to get loot underground in adventures. I keep going in these weird positions trying to mine ores. Maybe you could bring stairs in your hot bar so you can place them and walk down. There should also be tutorials to help players out. This game is great and I bet it’ll turn out great later on. Keep up the great work 👍👍👍.
Keeps me occupied
Makes going on walks more fun
Edit: The people who complain about the game crashing are probably playing it on a Nokia or something equally as garbage. I heard someone say they were disappointed that it requires data, but to be honest, that’s a stupid thing to complain about, considering it requires your location to use the world map (the way you actually PLAY the game and get more resources). Other people complain it is a cash grab, but the game never asks you for money, unless you go to the ruby shop, and you really don’t have to spend money on rubies to get build plates, because it’s really easy to get a lot of rubies without buying them. I managed to gather enough rubies to get the most expensive build plate in just 2 months! So if you hear that this game is a cash grab, they’re wrong (like, completely). And then people think that it’s stupid that you have to move around so much, even though the whole point of the game is to get out and get active. The ONLY thing I can complain about, is that there aren’t enough ways to interact with other players, but I’m sure they are probably going to add more features pertaining to that eventually. Overall, people need to stop complaining about this game, because there really isn’t anything wrong with it, as long as you aren’t playing on a caveman phone or something and you actually have a good phone.
There’s room for improvement
It’s a great game. It has the core aspects of Minecraft from building to crafting. The use of AR technology is innovative, compared to other games that utilize it.
But there’s room for improvement.
1. People are complaining about the speed limit cap that makes it impossible to collect tappables on the go. I read somewhere this was implemented because people were riding a bullet train to collect resources on the go and therefore we’re progressing too fast. There’s a different between a bullet train and a regular car. I observed a 20-25 mph cap for tappables while on the road, which is way less than than a regular bullet train. You could definitely decrease the speed limit to allow for more accessibility. I would understand say the highway, like a 50 mph cap but a 20 mph cap seems to hinder more than encourage game play.
2. Furnaces need to be made more clear. Rather the resources used. The item/block/thing that is smelting is clear, but the resources used as fuel and how long they last for is not as clear. I personally can not tell whether the fuel source is running out. To address this, the menu could be more like the Minecraft HUD, adjusted so that the user can see the timers on everything. I think this could be useful so that you can manage resources better.
3. Nothing else :) happy gaming!
- Mojang AB
- 380.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Mojang AB
- In-App Purchases
- 320 Minecoins $1.99
- Ruby Block $4.99
- Stack of Rubies $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.