The OFFICIAL Minecraft Skin Creator! With 1.4 MILLION skins and support for Java and Bedrock Edition... we're sure you'll love Skin Studio.
Now you can create, upload and share Minecraft skins on-the-go! Get creative and design an epic skin for your character. Why stick with plain old Steve when you can choose from over a MILLION community created skins or design your very own personalized skin using our easy to use studio!
• Design your own Minecraft skins, upload to Minecraft or share with the world!
• We have 1.4 MILLION community skin designs to choose from!
• NEW: Compatible with Minecraft Bedrock Edition! (NOW FREE!)
• NEW: Supports 1.9+ transparency (alpha) on the hat/armor layer
• NEW: Completely remastered user interface!
• NEW: Choose from either the Steve or Alex models (4px or 3px arms)
• NEW: See your masterpiece in 3D while editing!
• NEW: Creative Pack contains loads of new editing tools to help you design epic Minecraft skins (NOW FREE)
• NEW: 3D Touch support (iPhone 6S and 6S+ only)
• NEW: Full Skin Mode — no need to keep switching skin parts
• NEW: Shading tool (3D touch compatible devices only!)
• Discuss, like or dislike community submitted skins
• Import skins from Minecraft.net (skin stealer), tweak and upload
• Upload your creation (or a community skin) directly to Minecraft.net for the PC edition of Minecraft*
==== IMPORTANT ====
"Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang AB.
Skins can only be uploaded to supported Minecraft platforms (i.e. Java and Bedrock Edition only at this moment in time). However, you can still design and share skins if you don't play these editions. The app does NOT support the creation of custom skins for Xbox edition at this time (it's impossible for us to add because the games don't support them!), although if the game allows it in the future, we will defiantly add definitely for it.
This version of the app may pop-up to tell you about important announcements from 57Digital Ltd. However, this will only happen in rare cases and will only ever pop-up once.
*** Uploading skins to Minecraft.net or Bedrock Edition requires the Minecraft game.
- iPhoneX Support
- New Popular Section
- Improved moderation controls
- Clear and transparent privacy policies
- Improved login process
- Parental permission modes
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely the best mobile skin editor!
For a while now, I’ve been wanting to make my own custom skin in Minecraft, but all the other editors on the App Store I’ve tried just didn’t fit my needs. They had confusing interfaces, laggy Ui and a general uselessness for serious artwork outside of just using the premade skins that they stole off the internet. This app completely different. It has an excellent color mixing tool, a wonderfully smooth and intuitive user interface, and it has a good variety of premade skins that actually serve as good templates for creating your own skin. And the feature where you can copy anyone’s Minecraft skin is great for making your own version of a favorite you tubers skin, or finding a good base for your own. I was skeptical at first, especially after all the crappy skin editors I’ve used before, but this one was a great buy. The only feedback I have is a better system for storing custom colors would be a welcome addition, but overall, this is the best value for money skin editor I’ve used. Don’t get suckered in by the free, laggy ad filled editors on the app store, this is the only one I’ve used that’s worth your time.
This skin editor is definitely the best I could ever use! It has excellent community skins, easy-to-use editor menus, and no ads! Even if this wasn’t the official skin editor, I would still think otherwise. The community skins are always so lovable and easy-to-edit. The best part by far is the fact that you can upload your custom skin to the Java platform! The only issue is that there is no color recognition when transferring from skin to skin. I mean that when you select a color and go to a different skin, you r color will not transfer unless you go back to the original skin and make an edit with your desired color.
Enough of the pop-ups already!
Okay, so whenever I make new skins, I always have a picture of what im making running in a different app for reference. However fairly recently, a pop-up for your Pocket Addition add-on creator app pops up EVERY SINGLE TIME I leave the app and come back! It's getting extremely annoying as I gotta press skip in order to continue working on my skin. I don't mind getting pop-ups ONCE in a while but seeing it every time I leave the app and come back is extremely annoying. This app is wonderful, it's perfect I'd say, but that pop-up will cost you that last star for now.
- 57Digital Ltd
- 37.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 57Digital Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Avatar Pack (Unlimited uses) $0.99
- Designer Armor Pack / Minecraft PC Skins and Minecraft Pocket Edition Skins $0.99
- Creative Pack for PC and Pocket Edition Minecraft Skins (optional tools) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.