Minesweeper, a refreshingly clean, yet authentic interpretation of the classic strategy/puzzle game. The object of the game is to identify all mine squares by revealing all non-mine squares. The best minesweeper experience available.
- Beginner size preset (upgrade to the full version for five popular presets and custom)
- Save, load, and replay games.
- Mouse path is tracked with replay, and can be displayed.
- Window can be resized at any time
- Area is always opened on the first click.
- Double-click or press both buttons to reveal adjacent squares.
- A Right-click anywhere after a game, or click the clock to start a new game.
- Best times are tracked in a high score table.
- Chording is available for faster play.
- The Inspector tool shows live game statistics.
- Colors can be changed.
A mouse with two separate buttons is ideal for this game. If you use a trackpad or magic mouse, be sure to enable secondary clicks in your system preferences.
Fixed a crash which occurred in Snow Leopard.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun way to pass time. The game is nice and simple, and can make you think hard! Definitely recommend. Barely takes up any storgae and does not realy use any battery!
Only Minesweeper that I have won several times:) ( or at least have come very close to winning ) Of Course it wasn't easy but still fun never the less! Great game to pass the time and to really get your mind thinking! Best Minesweeper ever! ~Ashley Truckenbrod :)(: <3
Great game, short and sweet
I’ve played this game on a different computer. It’s absorbing but fast so I’m not pulled away from my work for too long. I’ll move up to the bigger one soon.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.