Clear the minefield without detonating any bombs! Minesweeper is a classic game of logic and concentration that became super famous with computers and portable consoles. Now those original retro graphics and sounds are cooler than ever on your iPhone and iPad! With an additional stylish theme, exclusive for this classic Minesweeper.
What Minesweeper - Classic Board Games gives you:
- 3 difficulty levels:
--- Easy: 9 x 9 field with 10 bombs.
--- Medium: 16 x 16 field with 32 bombs.
--- Hard: 30 x 16 field with 60 bombs.
- Classic retro-style graphic and sound effects like in PCs and consoles from the 90s.
- Pan-and-zoom (zoom in/zoom out) perfect for smaller screens.
- Easy and intuitive interface: tap a tile to reveal either a number or a bomb. Press harder to place a flag where you think there’s a bomb hidden with 3D Touch.
- Global High-Score! Try your best and beat your friends’ score and climb the leaderboard.
- Follow your progresses through the Statistics for each difficulty level.
- Learn the rules with a quick an easy graphic tutorial in 4 steps.
If you like classic games such as checkers, solitaire, chess, crosswords puzzles and old retro computer and PC games like tetris and FreeCell, then Minesweeper is the game for you.
Download it NOW, free and start playing the classic Minesweeper on your iPhone and iPad!
This update gives you a better introduction to the game. Also you have the classic theme as a default so if you want to try the other themes (Retro style or the Modern one, exclusive to this Minesweeper) go to the menu. Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
Man even easy is still tough, now I remember how hard it was back then too
Very much like the original. But sometimes it won't reset to a new game when finished. The timer keeps going & after I get the "victory " banner, I try to start a new one & game shuts off. When I turn it back on, it's still stuck on the just completed game & process starts all over. I even shut iPad completely off & rebooted--didn't help.
The game board is visually appealing. However, I’m having the exact same issues as another reviewer from a year ago. The game often won’t reset after a win. When you exit and retry, the timer keeps going and it won’t let you start a new game. Seems like after a year, this bug would be fixed. The only way I’ve been able to overcome this is to delete the game and then reinstall it.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.