**Download the most addicting FREE mini golf game in the world!**
***Join over 10 MILLION others playing on over 70 holes on 7 fun courses!***
**** Play TODAY and get a free BONUS****
√ “I definitely recommend giving this app a try, and since it’s free, there’s no downside to downloading it” - 148apps
√ “The lush 3-d visuals are great on the eyes” - Appadvice
√ “A fun, well-implemented asynchronous minigolf game.” - Inside Social Games
√ “For now, Mini Golf MatchUp is an addictive effort you don't want to miss…” - Modojo
√ “...it’s time to admit it: virtual mini-putt is your next great mobile addiction” - Gamezebo
√ FREE to PLAY!
√ Play on 7 fun courses with over 70 holes
√ Dodge obstacles with 3 unique putter and ball upgrades
√ Challenge friends and family anywhere in the world
√ Smile at bright and cheerful graphics
√ Use easy touch controls handcrafted for your phone and tablet
√ Collect stars to unlock new courses
Come play the game that Tiger Woods may or may not use while training for his tournaments, and find out what mini golf fun is all about!
Like Mini Golf MatchUp on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MiniGolfMatchup
Follow Mini Golf MatchUp on Twitter: https://twitter.com/minigolfmatchup
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or questions!
We’ve trimmed the greens, cut the fescues and made performance enhancements to make your Mini Golf MatchUp experience better than ever!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is one of my favorites games to play against friends, but man, there are A LOT of bugs in it. One example: You get two free entries into the daily tournament after which you can buy additional entries using coins. However, that feature hasn't worked in ages, and there's never been an update to fix it. The developers seem to have basically left the game for dead, much like their equally fun skee ball arcade.
Used to love it, but....
It used to be a great game, have been playing since May 2013, but now out of ten "people" I play with, I've figured out that eight are bots whose scores for each hole are always even multiples of 1,000 and they are so easy to beat that I have an 85% win rate on this game. Trying to add new random people but keep getting hooked up with bots. Come on guys, be real! And folks, Dice With Buddies by the same developers is the same way. Every bot I play on this game has challenged me on DWB also. Same User ID and same fake picture.
Another phony pro endorsement:
"Absolutely the best thing since I started taking that arthritis medicine that I get paid big bucks to endorse, whatever it's called.". - Phil Mickelson, Pro Golfer and arthritis medicine endorser
Let me explain to y'all why I believe this game is complete crap
1. In my opinion, half the time I feel like I'm playing bots(AI) why? Because I am constantly receiving request from the same names over and over even after declining there request, they also tend to have the same exact score which is an even amount(6000,7000..) that shouldn't happen when you have jewels everywhere.
2. This game is rigged to take your money. Even though you don't have to pay, to earn achievements it requires special balls and clubs to use which cost coins, and ultimately cost money.
3. If it is true that I am playing with bots most of the time, then the developers should feel completely ashamed, plus the title of the game is a complete lie. Your not being matched up with people, your being matched up with bots that let you win to make you feel good, so you spend money.
Overall, even though this is a fun game, once I saw the game for what it truly is( a complete lie to customers) I choose to never play this game again, and would recommend anybody who has this game to look into what I explained, and see if you see the same pattern.
Thank you for your time
-one P.O. Customer.
- Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- 223.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Scopely
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Small pack of balls $0.99
- Hat of Coins $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.