Create time-lapse miniature movies using your iPhone!
- Control shooting interval in wide range.
- Apply Tilt & Shift blur effect.
- Increase color saturation.
- Create videos directly on your device.
With PRO upgrade you get:
- 1280x720 and 1920x1080 video resolution.
- Noise removal filter.
- Vignette filter.
- “Shutter Drag” effect, it blurs moving objects (depends on interval)
- Front-facing camera support.
All together makes everything look like it is a miniature.
No further post processing is required.
- To avoid interruptions disable phone calls (Airplane mode).
- Use tripod or substitute to ensure your phone will not move during recording.
- Connect charger for long sessions.
- Reboot (switch power off/on) your device if the app crashes in 1080p mode.
- Do not quit the app while recording or your progress may be lost.
Amazing Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos Make Lilliputians of Us All.
Tilt-shift lenses sit off-center of the sensor plane of your camera
to produce photos with extremely limited depth of field,
giving the effect of a macro shot of a tiny scene.
When the effect is matched with the surreal speed boost
of many stills strung together into a time-lapse movie,
we get the other-worldly privilege of seeing real Australian
beach goers as an elaborate Playmobil scape.
Or Sydney Harbor in a bath tub...
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- improved iOS7/8 support
- more contrast in UI
- added video FPS control
- new timelapse intervals
- added 1 sec start record timer
- added optional screen grid
Ratings and Reviews
I think it’s working again with iOS 13!
I loved this app but it stopped working with the last iOS update and there seems to be no more app support. I just tried using the app with my new iOS13 update on my iPhone X and it looks to be back up and working again. I’m not sure if it’s permanent or not. I hope it will work for a while.
No longer working..
Admittedly I haven’t used the app in a while, but I accessed it today, and there’s no image. It isn’t connecting to the camera on my iPhone 6, nor can it load an image to Photos. There is no info or help button, nothing to switch on to initiate connecting to Camera or Photos. And in Setting/PrivacyCamera and or Photos “Miniatures” is not listed as trying to access either one. I deleted and reloaded the app, and restored the purchased upgrade, still not working.
My phone is running iOS 12.3.1
I have used this app a number of times, and I just love it. The tilt and saturation are what I use most often, and the "miniature" look it can create always amuses me. I just started playing with the different frame rates, and I'm startled by how much that changes the footage. It all keeps me happily occupied. Thanks!
The developer, hit rolls, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Misha Malkin
- 3.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015, hit rolls
- In-App Purchases
- upgrade to Pro $4.99