Welcome to minicabit, winner of ‘Digital Business of the Year’ at the Lloyds National Business Awards 2018, the easiest way to find and book the cab you need today.
Whether you want to travel near or far, the minicabit app will help you find and compare cheap cabs that you can book on the go. Using minicabit will get you the best taxi fares for a lift anywhere in the UK, not just for London cabs. It’s simple and inexpensive, so you can ditch the London Underground Tube Map and book a taxi cab instead!
With minicabit, you can book anything from an airport transfer to a ride in more than 300 towns and cities across the UK. As the UK’s largest cab comparison service, we can find minicabs in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Oxford, Edinburgh, Nottingham and Reading.
Our easy-to-use taxi app is backed by mobile operator O2, and provides cheap cab fares sourced from over 800 providers. Remove the need to call a taxi and get the right transport with minicabit, regardless of your needs. Travelling for business or need to hire a ride as part of a group? We offer a range of transportation options to suit you including saloons, estates, MPVs, executive cars and 8 seaters. Fill in any passenger specifications or luggage requirements for airport transfers with our
Want to book a cab with minicabit? We keep it really simple:
1. Enter your trip details
2. Choose a cab fare
3. Book your mini cab
• No need to call a taxi company to hire a cheap cab for airport transfers or local rides – using our taxi fare calculator, receive and compare real-time cab quotes from licensed cab providers based at
both ends of your trip and rated by customers.
• minicabit is available in over 300 towns and cities across the UK, including London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester and Oxford, getting you the cheapest cost possible when booking, as it’s the UK’s largest cab comparison service.
• A meet and greet by taxi drivers when picking you up for your airport transfers, from Heathrow Airport, London City Airport, Stansted Airport and more.
• Our free app uses our taxi fare calculator to easily book a cheap single or return trip mini cab service for 1 to 8 passengers, including for Executive cars.
• Enter any UK location or choose from either a list of thousands of popular Points of Interest such as Wembley, The O2, Birmingham NEC and Old Trafford.
• We’ve got London minicabs covered, so whether it’s the West End, Soho, Islington, Shoreditch or Clapham, if you need a ride around town, we’ll get you home safe and sound.
• Easily pick your taxi destinations from your most recent searches, using the GPS ‘locate me’ feature, or by placing a pin on our UK wide map.
• Receive free notifications of your minicab hire booking by SMS and e-mail.
• Got extra luggage? Tell us how many pieces and we will work out the right size car for your airport transfer or local trip, whether it be suitcases, camping gear or boxes!
• After using our taxi fare calculator to compare prices and find your best-priced fare, pay by cash, PayPal or card, accepting debit or credit cards with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
• Keen on booking your journey for a group? With up to 7 additional via options, minicabit is perfect for getting everyone picked up / dropped off exactly where they need to be.
minicabit is offered as the trusted preferred partner on many of the UK’s leading travel & leisure websites, such as Heathrow Airport, Visit Britain, London City Airport, Expedia and Royal Ascot. If you’re in search for a minicab to London from another part of the country, then we can find local cab companies that you can compare and hire online with ease.
Download minicabit today and get the cheapest taxi quote now in 300 towns and cities across the UK. It’s even better than public transport, because it’s always available and just waiting for your call.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, needs a little revision
The app is fairly easy to use and the drivers were prompt and courteous. The app would be better if you could confirm and adjust timing before finalizing the booking. Instead you have to basically start over and any added information is lost.
Immediately charged my card and then cancelled!
They charged my card and then the outsourced taxi company immediately cancelled booking. When I contacted customer service They told me the refund will come in a few days! and if I don’t get it to call my bank! Seriously? How about delete the app and then call my bank. How can you charge for something that you don’t control and then make the customer have to gravel for it. Worst idea!
This just doesn’t work. Booked a return trip for a wedding of my good friend. The system has only booked a RETURN trip tagging it “inbound”. The confirmation sms stated correct details so I wasn’t even aware of the failure. So now I’m terribly late riding Uber at last. The app still shows both trips, however the correct data is on the website.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.