Minigore 2 is a dual-stick shooter masterpiece with over 6 million players worldwide!
The furries are gone and a new threat is emerging from the dark corners of Hardland.
You must help JOHN GORE fight his way through sunny lakes, graveyards and freezing plains into a stormy forest where the legendary METUSALEM has brought to life murderous chefs, giant lumberjacks, killer penguins, a single moose, three hundred rabbits and the entire undead army of the COSSACK GENERAL.
Will you survive?
"One of the best action games on the App Store and the new mobile twin-stick shooter gold standard." - IGN
"Minigore 2 feels like a true sequel that has improved upon the original in every way." - Toucharcade
"Minigore 2: Zombies is everything we expected, an intense, over-the-top bloodbath." - GameTrailers
"Minigore 2: Zombies is an instant classic. The endless list of unlockable weapons, characters, and items is more than enough to keep you going. The battles with enormous armies of zombies are full of excitement and fun, and the game maintains a humorous tone." - Slide to Play
"It's fantastic fun." - The Guardian
- iOS CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- 300 AWESOME CHALLENGES
- 20+ PLAYABLE CHARACTERS featuring guest stars such as Bike Baron, Zombieville USA and Hook Champ!
- 60 DIFFERENT ENEMIES
- 7 UNIQUE BOSSES
- COLLECT LOOT TO BUY UPGRADES & ITEMS IN THE MERCHANT'S WAGON
- MELEE & RANGED combat with over 10 weapons!
- COMPANION & BEAST GAMEPLAY for each playable character
- PROCEDURAL ANIMATION brings zombie reactions to a whole new level
- PROPRIETARY ENGINE capable of showing 150 zombies on the screen at once
- RANDOM PATTERNS guarantee the fights never feel the same
- CINEMATIC LIGHTING that looks great on latest devices!
- UNIVERSAL BUILD
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MinigoreFanPage
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Update 10 is here to celebrate the 6th Anniversary of Minigore! Now more action packed than ever before!
- Takes advantage of all the latest 64-bit devices
- Set of higher resolution assets and visual effects
- New cinematic camera system which can display even more zombies on screen
- New characters: Scarecrow and the Evil Knight of Hardland
- Faster movement speed for player
- Dynamic lighting
- Balance tweaks
- iOS 9 controls fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible game that still holds up!
Recently got back into this game, and it still holds up! I love the character and enemy artwork and style. I’ve been thinking of why I really love this game, since the mechanics should be relatively easy for other game developers to make, and I believe it’s the art and sound design that really puts this game over the top and the reason I continue to play and want more updates. I do hope that the developers or GameClub can come in and update for the latest iOS sizes. I’d also love to see iCloud sync to keep my data. Currently playing on my iPhone and I’d like to play on iPad, but with no progress it can feel daunting to do the same tasks and enemies “for the first time” after unlocking most weapons and characters.
An Apple TV game would also be fun to see, and I’d be willing to pay extra for it!
Great but needs some tweaking
I play this game everyday even though it hasn’t been updated in months but I believe it needs it, some of the challenges like kill 1000 enemies in 300 seconds are almost impossible and the only things the game really need to be perfect is cloud saving and maybe multiplayer
Although this is a massive improvement. The new dynamic lighting seems to wash out the colors. Iam running iOS 9 on iPhone 6s and the colors seems to be a bit off. It's not rich with color as it used to be. Maybe that's how it suppose to be, I don't know. But I have gotten used to the amazing color before the update
The developer, Mountain Sheep, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mountain Sheep
- 138.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2012-2015 Mountain Sheep, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Double The Income $1.99
- Unlock All Weapons $4.99
- Unlock All Characters $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.