MiniKey is a one time password generator for two-factor authentication. MiniKey lives in your menu bar, and lets you copy generated codes with a click. You can also drag codes from MiniKey into authenticating apps.
- Drag and drop keys
- Unlimited Accounts
- Auto-regenerate keys
- Click to copy keys
Ratings and Reviews
Not user frienndly
1) You download the App, and waste time wondering why it doesn't launch till you find the App icon is showing on the top bar of your Mac.
2) No customer support on the website
3) No iOS version, thus no iCloud syncing.
4) No QR code scan capability
5) Good luck copying/pasting 10s of your keys to manually enter them one by one from your iOS device to your MiniKey on your Mac.
6) Good luck having the Handoff OS/iOS feature to work... it rarely does in my case. Therefore, yoiu need to copy/paste every key to a note from your iOS so you can transfer it to your Mac.
7) You cannot arrange your codes manually or alphabetically. So good luck digging in in random order to find them when you need them through the list.
8) No icon feature to help destinguish between the list of codes you add.
If it was a Beta version, it's ok but for a paid App lacking all these necessities... it is not worth the money nor the effort needed to use it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Khan Winter
- 6.6 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WindChillMedia 2021
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.