The easiest way to present your portfolio of images, video and PDF on your iPad or iPhone. The app is unbranded so your folio does the talking. Demo videos and more: https://mfl.io/
- Easy, minimal user interface
- Pinch and zoom
- Present on an external display
- Use images, pdf and video
- Lock to prevent editing
- Manage multiple portfolios
- Batch import from photo albums
- Copy and paste between folios or apps
- Cloud sync to multiple devices with Dropbox
- Transfer files with iTunes
- Additional settings are available in the Settings app on your home screen
- Enable video scrubbing, sync options and more
- Video: Loop, autoplay and fill screen settings
- Privacy: Completely removed all third party analytics
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Architects
I have been using this for about 4 years. It is the most elegant, straightforward means of presenting my work. I have a separate column for each project, starts with a self made title sheet, on to photos of the completed work, then PDF’s of floor plans. Each project is its own very complete presentation. Then I have a separate portfolio of magazine publications, if an interview with a potential client warrants it. Had a couple of glitches transitioning into iOS 11, but all worked out, and smooth again.
Good design, still some bugs/missing features
I appreciate some of the new versions that have reduced crashing and other bugs, but still experiencing strange occurrences, like imported things showing up twice, buggy when moving items around.
The biggest drawback, though, is presenting videos. If for some reason you have to stop the video mid presentation, you have to start from the beginning again — no Pause, no FF or Rewind. It can make for some awkward presentations Dan I’d love to see at least minimal video playback control.
Keep working it at — it’s they still the best presentation format for the iPad out there!
I love this app...but
Minimal Folio has been a godsend when it comes to showing my video work to clients.
My wife is an agent and uses it as well.
A couple of issues:
Organizing video is a bit of a pain as there are no titles on the videos.
Not clear if you can link more than one iPad to a Minimal folio in Dropbox??? Would be great for an agent with multiple iPads for presentation.
No idea if anyone is continuing to refine the app? Would be nice to see some fine tuning.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Studio Heys Limited
- 21.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Studio Heys Limited
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.