- A minimal design
- Enters a full formula, e.g. (80+15%)÷6
- Easy formula editing with cursor keys and DEL
- Formula is in RED when it's not complete
- Shows realtime result during forumla entry
- Forumla supports copy and paste
- Two memory models: MC/MR/M+/M- and STO/RCL
- STO (store) result to one of the multiple memory slots
- RCL (recall) a value from a memory slot into formula
- Support URL scheme. To open calculator: calc://1+1
- Three keyboard layouts
- Option to use different fonts and sizes
- Option to use different colors
Click ⓘ to access the Settings
Enjoy and please feel free to email comments to me!
More fixes for iOS 10.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This calculators appearance may be minimalist but it is from a basic calculator. This calculator is amazing. It has everything you would ever need in a intermediate calculator. It looks like a basic calculator but it has so much more such as a whole alphabet of variables parentheses and almost all the functions you would need. This hybrid calculator looks like a basic calculator but performs like a scientific. Plus you can customize it in any way you choose.
So just download this app and put your other calculator in the useless apps folder because this calculator performs and it does it good. Just download this right now there's no reason not to.
Best calculator I've used for IPhone
This is by far the best and most enjoyable calculator on the iPhone. It is simple, elegant, and easy to use. It looks as if Apple itself designed it. It also has numerous functions, you are able to type in and use very large numbers, and, like a scientific calculator, you can see your entire history of the problem you type in before you hit enter. Extremely useful if you are adding together a long list of numbers and want to see if everything is typed in correctly. 5 stars easily. Thanks for the awesome app.
I love it! It really is the first calculator app I've been excited about for the iPhone ever. I don't need a scientific calculator on my phone. All I need is a simple calculator. This is it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.