Run wild with the despicably lovable Minions! Unlock cool (and powerful) costumes, explore fun locations, dodge traps, and compete to be world’s best Minion Secret Agent!
Illumination, Universal, and Gameloft have teamed up to bring you Minion Rush, a family-friendly endless runner game in which you'll dash off with the Minions on a series of secret missions for Gru and the gang.
Whether you race through the neighborhood, dodge traps in the Lab, or jump into supervillain hideouts, there are always new adventures and challenges. Maybe you'll run into El Macho, play a game with Margo and the girls, or learn to be the greatest Minion Secret Agent of all time!
AN ENDLESS RUNNER ADVENTURE WITH THE MINIONS
• The running isn't the only thing that's endless. The Minions have packed this family-friendly action game with exciting missions, levels, items and loads of crazy costumes to dress your Minion however you like.
• Jump into a variety of fun and hilarious stories with Gru, the girls, Vector, Lucy and many more.
• Fresh adventures and content are added constantly, so you never run out of despicable fun!
UNCOVER SECRETS TO BECOME A MINION SPYMASTER
• Your primary mission: To become a Master Minion Spy!
• Different stories and prizes can be unlocked by completing Special Missions.
• Discover each location's hidden Secret Area by using a variety of running skills and acrobatics.
• Of course, you'll also unlock lots of great rewards for finding each secret...
ENTER THE EXCITING MINION-VERSE
• Prepare to tear it up in wild locations from throughout the Minions' history.
• Dash through the Anti-Villain League HQ, raid Vector's lair, hang ten on the Minion Beach, and maybe even travel through time!
• Overcome different obstacles and challenges, from red-hot lava pits to high-tech laser turrets, specially designed to ruin your Minion's day.
• Every level is created with lively graphics to recreate the joy and splendor of the Despicable Me and Minions movies.
COLLECT COSTUMES & DRESS MINIONS
• Costumes aren't just cool clothes; they're your key to victory (and the Minions love to dress up)!
• Choose from dozens of unique costumes, such as the Surfer, Ballerina, Spy, and many more.
• Each costume grants a special Ability and Skill, such as scoring bonus points, extra running speed, or grabbing more bananas.
• Unlock costumes by completing missions, taking on limited-time events, or by crafting them. Think you can collect them all?
ENDLESS RUN MODE FOR UNLIMITED FUN
• Prove you have what it takes to be a Top Banana by competing against players from all over the world.
• Run your best in endless levels to rise up the global leaderboards and graduate to a higher Class.
• At the end of each Session, everyone earns prizes based on which Class they reached.
This app requires an Internet connection to download content later.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Cold weather is no match for warm hearts and heated competition! So join the new holiday-themed Special Mission while honing your skills to be the best runner around.
Deck the halls in a new Special Mission! Gru wants to start a new tradition of camping for the holiday. But when a blizzard hits, this winter wonderland might become too cold for comfort.
REGIONAL & FRIENDS LEADERBOARDS
Rack up the best score you can in a single run to claim the top spot in your region, or simply prove you're the best among your friends!
Ratings and Reviews
I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME
I love this game so much, that I just want more! The thing I really want next is a new update! In this update, the yawning sound from the Classic Minion is unmuted, after all Minion Festivals have ended, the rest of the costumes that I didn’t unlock will automatically be unlocked and I can choose any stage I want, and, also, a new feature - Power-Up Practice, which means there will be levels to show you how to use power ups. Also, when you click on a power up stage, your character will be in the power up lab, with many workers, trying to interact with the power up(for example, the Mega Minion from a level in Gru’s Lair in the old version). And, if the hit TV show, ‘’Dave and Lizzy’’, is out, the Classic Minion will be renamed as ‘’Dave’’, and there will be a female Minion, also known as a Miniette, out, and her name will be ‘’Lizzy’’. She will also have her pink bow, red high heels and magenta dress along with her, plus her eyelashes, her beautiful Miniettian voice(which is the same as Madison’s voice from Minecraft’s Astronaut Training Center) and the same animations as the Classic Minion. I really want those updates, plus, you can make your own level for other players to play. Even other players can make their own level for you to play. That’s all I have to say, so please add that update. Oh! And I almost forgot! Maybe you can mute the music playing from the Leotard Minion. Please add this update to the game! PLEASE!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for sharing your point of view. We do pay attention to our game community's mood and strive to make sure our games better match our players' expectations.
We assure you that your comment has been duly noted and will be passed on to the development team directly.
Meanwhile, the team is constantly working on new features, content & variety of improvements, which we hope will bring you only joy from playing the game in the future.
Minion Rush Team
Best game some suggestions
This is a very cool game. My suggestions are optional for the creators of minion Rush you do not have to use my suggestions they are just suggestions. I have four suggestions. My first one is you can create your own run for other players to play. You can add bosses, add more obstacles, What the goal is, and how to pass it. My second suggestion to you have characters from the movies. We need a Gru minion. We could have a Lucy minion. But we could have a Lucy human in a Gru human. My third suggestion is we can create our own minions. We could have a minion that looks like a unicorn or a minion that looks like us. My fourth suggestion is that on Christmas all characters are free. No paying coins no trying to earn them they’re all free. I mean Christmas is around the corner. Is it my suggestions creators of minions read them you don’t have to use any of them I would love if used one of them and I love this game. Just realized I want to add another suggestion that we can actually run in the Arctic and one more that the power ups last until we hit something and that the rocket turns into a jet pack in the shield stays on until we get something freeze gun runs out of ice. So power ups last longer.
Good game but should be better
The game is really fun to play and probably my favorite game to play on my phone at random times, but, it can get repetitive is the only issue. 😕 What I mean is, a lot of the time I feel like I am doing the same thing over and over just with different objectives. There should be more game modes like one that all of the obstacles are all jump-overs and you run in a straight line and try to jump over as many as you can, the stuff in the shop that you can buy in the shop, for real money, is often overpriced. 2.99 for only 400 tokens, seriously? There are MUCH better deals on the app than that. There should also be an option to view all the deals, that are for real money, in one place. I can never buy any because the deals that I want only pop up once on my screen. I do not like that sometimes if you watch ads for rewards it bugs and doesn’t give you the reward. You all gain money from me watching ads, and I got nothing even though I was told I was going to get a reward! A user of this app shouldn’t have to think that maybe it will bug out, this is the only app I have seen that’s done this before.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 389.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens $1.99
- Pile of Tokens Game Pack $4.99
- Crate of Tokens Game Pack $9.99
- Small Stack of Tokens $0.99
- Mountain of Tokens Game Pack $19.99
- Worker Minion Costume $0.99
- Truckload of Tokens $14.99
- Golden Banana $4.99
- Pile of Tokens $1.99
- Vault of Tokens Game Pack $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.