OVER 950+ MILLION PLAYERS HAVE FELT THE MINION RUSH. NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO JOIN ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLY DESPICABLE GAMES AROUND!
Illumination, Universal & Gameloft have teamed up to create Minion Rush, an innovative and highly addictive running game for everyone!
Ready to test your skills? Then run and jump into this fun runner game along with the Minions to race and dodge your way through all the famous locations straight from the Despicable Me and Minions movies!
ENDLESS RUNNING FUN WITH THE MINIONS
• Experience easy-to-play controls as you run, jump, slide, and dodge obstacles as fast as possible!
• Have fun clearing out action-packed missions with lots of power-ups and unexpected twists.
• Collect Costumes and run in race challenges as different Minions, including Dave, Carl, Jerry and Mel.
• Feel the rush run anytime—there are always fun new goals to fulfill every day.
• Enjoy an award-winning, fan-favorite running game, highly acclaimed by boys and girls of all ages. And there’s plenty of despicable racing fun action for you too!
• Pick it up in seconds thanks to easy-to-play controls and endless running. You just have to run, swipe, dash, and jump to keep rolling through this adventure game!
GET TO KNOW THE MINIONS UNIVERSE
• Enter a running adventure game with the Minions full of stunning locations with lively graphics, recreated from the memorable Despicable Me and Minions movies.
• Dash through the Residential Area where Gru and the girls live, Egyptian Pyramids, the Prison where the Minions were stuck, always-sunny Freedonia, Eduardo’s House full of surprises, and many more!
• Each location is crafted with love and passion, so get ready for a fun race through challenging obstacles, inside amazing areas and out in the wild.
• Take your daring chase through cities, malls, parks, beaches, a temple—you name it! Also, we made sure to have the most colorful and vivid graphics to make sure you have a great experience playing the best free running game.
• If you’re adventurous enough, there’s also a secret area hidden in every location, but you have to show some great running skills and fast swiping acrobatics to get to them!
• Discover loads of great new stories, each available for just a limited time in the Special Missions that come with each regular game update! We promise to keep you busy with fun new racing missions and exciting runner game events.
• There are lots of prizes waiting for you to collect after completing every action mission, so get your running shoes on and start the action fast!
COLLECT COSTUMES TO SUIT YOUR STYLE
• The Minions love to dress up, so check out the awesome costume collection! The variety will surprise you, so whether you prefer to play as a Surfer, Ballerina, Spy, Cupid, or Cancan Dancer, we’ve got you covered. And that’s just the tip of the costume iceberg!
• The Minions never sleep, so neither do we when it comes to crafting new costumes. That’s why there’s almost always something new to try on with every update to the game!
• Each Minion Costume has its own special skills, power-ups, and a dash of style to help your Minion accomplish their despicable missions. Collect costumes until you have them all!
Don't Forget: Minion Rush is not only a mobile runner game that’s packed with all the fun of the Despicable Me and Minions movies, but it’s also a hit game that’s on mobile for free, with all the simple action and stunning graphics that makes this endless runner game enjoyable for all!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Ready to run with the Minions during the winter holidays?
NEW SPECIAL MISSIONS
Holiday for the Girls: Have fun with the Minions as they try to build a snowman for the holiday celebration!
Polar Expedition (coming soon): The Minions just heard about the mammoths and are ready to go to the Arctic Base to find some!
Reindeer: Cheer along with this cute reindeer!
Polar Explorer: Find out how to get that warm fuzzy feeling even on the Arctic Base!
Doctor: A banana a day will keep the Minion dressed as a doctor nearby!
XOXO, the Minion Rush team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME
I love this game so much, that I just want more! The thing I really want next is a new update! In this update, the yawning sound from the Classic Minion is unmuted, after all Minion Festivals have ended, the rest of the costumes that I didn’t unlock will automatically be unlocked and I can choose any stage I want, and, also, a new feature - Power-Up Practice, which means there will be levels to show you how to use power ups. Also, when you click on a power up stage, your character will be in the power up lab, with many workers, trying to interact with the power up(for example, the Mega Minion from a level in Gru’s Lair in the old version). And, if the hit TV show, ‘’Dave and Lizzy’’, is out, the Classic Minion will be renamed as ‘’Dave’’, and there will be a female Minion, also known as a Miniette, out, and her name will be ‘’Lizzy’’. She will also have her pink bow, red high heels and magenta dress along with her, plus her eyelashes, her beautiful Miniettian voice(which is the same as Madison’s voice from Minecraft’s Astronaut Training Center) and the same animations as the Classic Minion. I really want those updates, plus, you can make your own level for other players to play. Even other players can make their own level for you to play. That’s all I have to say, so please add that update. Oh! And I almost forgot! Maybe you can mute the music playing from the Leotard Minion. Please add this update to the game! PLEASE!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for sharing your point of view. We do pay attention to our game community's mood and strive to make sure our games better match our players' expectations.
We assure you that your comment has been duly noted and will be passed on to the development team directly.
Meanwhile, the team is constantly working on new features, content & variety of improvements, which we hope will bring you only joy from playing the game in the future.
Minion Rush Team
Best game some suggestions
This is a very cool game. My suggestions are optional for the creators of minion Rush you do not have to use my suggestions they are just suggestions. I have four suggestions. My first one is you can create your own run for other players to play. You can add bosses, add more obstacles, What the goal is, and how to pass it. My second suggestion to you have characters from the movies. We need a Gru minion. We could have a Lucy minion. But we could have a Lucy human in a Gru human. My third suggestion is we can create our own minions. We could have a minion that looks like a unicorn or a minion that looks like us. My fourth suggestion is that on Christmas all characters are free. No paying coins no trying to earn them they’re all free. I mean Christmas is around the corner. Is it my suggestions creators of minions read them you don’t have to use any of them I would love if used one of them and I love this game. Just realized I want to add another suggestion that we can actually run in the Arctic and one more that the power ups last until we hit something and that the rocket turns into a jet pack in the shield stays on until we get something freeze gun runs out of ice. So power ups last longer.
Gets boring after a while
Even though I never get a response from any games ima leave a review for the newbies, in this game you are a minion and you run collect bananas,powers,and skins! Try to doge the obstacles and get to the Finnish line! This reminds me of something *cough* Subway *cough* surfers *cough* sorry must have had a little bit of repetitive bore in my throat.. seriously there are like hundreds of games with the same objectives! Doge the bad guys and obstacles, collect some specific item all the way the can be used to buy skins, and make sure to collect the power ups, they will help you on your journey! Oooooooohhhh sooooo exciting! Honestly Subway surfers gave me anxiety that the bad guy would get me which left me thinking when I go on a walk “Is there anyone following me? Do I need to run for life life?” And good god this game does the exact opposite! I personally haven’t played this in a while but this is the exact same thing as all the other thousands of games! If you made it to the end of this long review than look out for me! I will put #CocoMelon_Vs_Pewdsipie at the end of them so you know it is me the FNAF,Undertale,DDLC fan girl who really only writes negative reviews. Trust me my reviews will make you laugh,
Sincerely, your TruestRedditMemer
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 368.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens $1.99
- Pile of Tokens Game Pack $4.99
- Crate of Tokens Game Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.