OVER 950+ MILLION PLAYERS HAVE FELT THE MINION RUSH. NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO JOIN ONE OF THE MOST MEMORABLY DESPICABLE GAMES AROUND!
Illumination, Universal & Gameloft have teamed up to create Minion Rush, an innovative and highly addictive running game for everyone!
Ready to test your skills? Then run and jump into this fun runner game along with the Minions to race and dodge your way through all the famous locations straight from the Despicable Me and Minions movies!
ENDLESS RUNNING FUN WITH THE MINIONS
• Experience easy-to-play controls as you run, jump, slide, and dodge obstacles as fast as possible!
• Have fun clearing out action-packed missions with lots of power-ups and unexpected twists.
• Collect Costumes and run in race challenges as different Minions, including Dave, Carl, Jerry and Mel.
• Feel the rush run anytime—there are always fun new goals to fulfill every day.
• Enjoy an award-winning, fan-favorite running game, highly acclaimed by boys and girls of all ages. And there’s plenty of despicable racing fun action for you too!
• Pick it up in seconds thanks to easy-to-play controls and endless running. You just have to run, swipe, dash, and jump to keep rolling through this adventure game!
GET TO KNOW THE MINIONS UNIVERSE
• Enter a running adventure game with the Minions full of stunning locations with lively graphics, recreated from the memorable Despicable Me and Minions movies.
• Dash through the Residential Area where Gru and the girls live, Egyptian Pyramids, the Prison where the Minions were stuck, always-sunny Freedonia, Eduardo’s House full of surprises, and many more!
• Each location is crafted with love and passion, so get ready for a fun race through challenging obstacles, inside amazing areas and out in the wild.
• Take your daring chase through cities, malls, parks, beaches, a temple—you name it! Also, we made sure to have the most colorful and vivid graphics to make sure you have a great experience playing the best free running game.
• If you’re adventurous enough, there’s also a secret area hidden in every location, but you have to show some great running skills and fast swiping acrobatics to get to them!
• Discover loads of great new stories, each available for just a limited time in the Special Missions that come with each regular game update! We promise to keep you busy with fun new racing missions and exciting runner game events.
• There are lots of prizes waiting for you to collect after completing every action mission, so get your running shoes on and start the action fast!
COLLECT COSTUMES TO SUIT YOUR STYLE
• The Minions love to dress up, so check out the awesome costume collection! The variety will surprise you, so whether you prefer to play as a Surfer, Ballerina, Spy, Cupid, or Cancan Dancer, we’ve got you covered. And that’s just the tip of the costume iceberg!
• The Minions never sleep, so neither do we when it comes to crafting new costumes. That’s why there’s almost always something new to try on with every update to the game!
• Each Minion Costume has its own special skills, power-ups, and a dash of style to help your Minion accomplish their despicable missions. Collect costumes until you have them all!
Don't Forget: Minion Rush is not only a mobile runner game that’s packed with all the fun of the Despicable Me and Minions movies, but it’s also a hit game that’s on mobile for free, with all the simple action and stunning graphics that makes this endless runner game enjoyable for all!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Hello Minion Runners!
The Minions are saddling up for exciting new adventures and more in this Festival update of Minion Rush. Get ready for some galloping fun!
INTRODUCING THE FESTIVAL
The Festival is a brand-new feature with a wide array of fun missions to rack up points and earn unique rewards! The further you advance through it, the better the prizes you unlock!
NEW SPECIAL MISSIONS
Legions of Minions: Margo takes the Minions on a trip through history as they relive some of the most famous battles of the Roman legionaries!
Banana Bank (Coming Soon): Lights, camera, action! The Minions are filming a classic Western movie about a bank heist. Care to join the show?
Legionary: Crafted strong enough for an empire... small enough for a Minion.
Cowboy: Or should we say CowMinion? Ride off into the sunset with this rootin’ tootin’ costume!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best game some suggestions
This is a very cool game. My suggestions are optional for the creators of minion Rush you do not have to use my suggestions they are just suggestions. I have four suggestions. My first one is you can create your own run for other players to play. You can add bosses, add more obstacles, What the goal is, and how to pass it. My second suggestion to you have characters from the movies. We need a Gru minion. We could have a Lucy minion. But we could have a Lucy human in a Gru human. My third suggestion is we can create our own minions. We could have a minion that looks like a unicorn or a minion that looks like us. My fourth suggestion is that on Christmas all characters are free. No paying coins no trying to earn them they’re all free. I mean Christmas is around the corner. Is it my suggestions creators of minions read them you don’t have to use any of them I would love if used one of them and I love this game. Just realized I want to add another suggestion that we can actually run in the Arctic and one more that the power ups last until we hit something and that the rocket turns into a jet pack in the shield stays on until we get something freeze gun runs out of ice. So power ups last longer.
Bring back online play, thanos ads and AVLs
I love this game a lot. I played this game like two years ago, but I notice a lot changed. Most for the better, but a few for worse.
1. What happened to online racing??? I loved it! It was going great! I don’t know what happened. Minion rush could just make so that in a certain chapter of despicable ops you unlock online races. Speaking of which...
2. AVLs. Now you have to wait to complete missions. This is supposed to be a action-packed fast-paced infinite runner, but when you take away the ability to run whenever, you suddenly get a period where there’s nothing to do. Also, you added this to limited time missions too. That’s less time people are playing your game. Bad move bro 👎
3. Ads. No, I’m ok with using ads to revive and get loot and all that, just those ads after completing a run. Especially the unskippable ones. If you can’t completely remove them mid-run, just make them skippable. When you take an action game and insert ads every time you finish a run, it kills the momentum and adrenaline.
I still love the game, so it deserves 5 stars. It’s still bearable to play with this, but “just bearable” means it isn’t fun, and it’s becoming more like a chore. That contradicts the entire reason we got the game then. So that means players are suddenly not going to play as much anymore, and that leads to deletion. Just remember, this doesn’t just benefit the millions of players, it benefits you, too.
Gets boring after a while
Even though I never get a response from any games ima leave a review for the newbies, in this game you are a minion and you run collect bananas,powers,and skins! Try to doge the obstacles and get to the Finnish line! This reminds me of something *cough* Subway *cough* surfers *cough* sorry must have had a little bit of repetitive bore in my throat.. seriously there are like hundreds of games with the same objectives! Doge the bad guys and obstacles, collect some specific item all the way the can be used to buy skins, and make sure to collect the power ups, they will help you on your journey! Oooooooohhhh sooooo exciting! Honestly Subway surfers gave me anxiety that the bad guy would get me which left me thinking when I go on a walk “Is there anyone following me? Do I need to run for life life?” And good god this game does the exact opposite! I personally haven’t played this in a while but this is the exact same thing as all the other thousands of games! If you made it to the end of this long review than look out for me! I will put #CocoMelon_Vs_Pewdsipie at the end of them so you know it is me the FNAF,Undertale,DDLC fan girl who really only writes negative reviews. Trust me my reviews will make you laugh,
Sincerely, your TruestRedditMemer
- 350 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens $1.99
- Pile of Tokens Game Pack $4.99
- Crate of Tokens Game Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.