Stay up-to-date with the Pack when you download the all-new official app of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Whether you’re at home, in the arena watching an electrifying game, or anywhere around the globe, this is your remote control for all things Timberwolves. Check stats and scores, see exciting highlights, catch breaking news and more – all from the palm of your hand.
With the new app, users get access to fresh new features to explore Target Center, purchase tickets, watch and listen to games, and more!
Mobile Ticketing, Ordering and Access
Get game ready with ease.
• Purchase game tickets and parking passes from the tickets function.
• Access tickets straight from your app to enter the arena
• Transfer tickets to family and friends
• Get step-by-step directions to and from Target Center
• Upgrade your seats and get up close and personal with the Timberwolves
• View in-arena maps and way-finding tips to scout moves through the building on game night.
Browse Concessions & Purchase Merch
• Browse menus of all concessions within the arena.
• Order food and drinks without leaving your seat and have it ready whenever you pick it up.
• Rep the Pack and purchase Wolves apparel, accessories and memorabilia.
Loyalty gets rewarded. Season members collect points to use on everything Wolves.
• Earn, redeem, track and transfer points.
• Points can be used to purchase food, beverages, seat upgrades, and gear.
Track the Pack
• View the team’s interactive schedule
• Check stats and scores in real-time
• See where the Wolves rank in league standings
• Get team notifications like breaking news, end of quarter scores as well as start of the game and final scores.
• Browse Pack bios to learn more about your favorite wolf and see photos of them in action.
Updated look and enhanced user experience! Download the latest wallpapers, follow the team during the offseason, and get ready for the upcoming NBA Draft!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the Wolves
The new look is awesome and love staying up to date with the team and watching games on the app when I'm not at home.
I'm very pleased with this app. Radio broadcast runs smoothly; everything you'd want to know about the team is right at your fingertips. The app for the team is better than the actual team.
There was recently a major revamp of this app, and after trying it now for a month or two I find myself with little reason to open the app. The old version was not great, but the redesign is horrible.
I will try to be more specific. The info you want doesn’t show up when the app opens. You have to figure out what tab to open. Looking for tickets or the schedule? They used to be available from the same place, a nice calendar that helped visualize when the games would be and let you dream about buying tickets. Now schedule and tickets are separate, I think, and they’re not even one of the tab choices. I haven’t taken the time to learn it all because it is no longer fun. This has to be costing the team money in lost ticket sales.
Videos can’t be switched to landscape mode. Come on. Sell me a microscope to watch on my iPhone X? Good thing I’m nearsighted.
What’s the difference between “all” and “overview?” Wait, don’t tell me. It’s not my responsibility as the end user to figure out your wonky nonsense. Hire some UX testers next time. This app has been degraded from almost useful to let-me-go-find-my-laptop level worthless.
It hurts to think about how much was likely paid for this redesign. Competence is hard to find.
- MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES BASKETBALL LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- 123.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © VenueNext
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.