Stay up-to-date with the Pack when you download the all-new official app of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Whether you’re at home, in the arena watching an electrifying game, or anywhere around the globe, this is your remote control for all things Timberwolves. Check stats and scores, see exciting highlights, catch breaking news and more – all from the palm of your hand.
With the new app, users get access to fresh new features to explore Target Center, purchase tickets, watch and listen to games, and more!
Mobile Ticketing, Ordering and Access
Get game ready with ease.
• Purchase game tickets and parking passes from the tickets function.
• Access tickets straight from your app to enter the arena
• Transfer tickets to family and friends
• Get step-by-step directions to and from Target Center
• Upgrade your seats and get up close and personal with the Timberwolves
• View in-arena maps and way-finding tips to scout moves through the building on game night.
Browse Concessions & Purchase Merch
• Browse menus of all concessions within the arena.
• Order food and drinks without leaving your seat and have it ready whenever you pick it up.
• Rep the Pack and purchase Wolves apparel, accessories and memorabilia.
Loyalty gets rewarded. Season members collect points to use on everything Wolves.
• Earn, redeem, track and transfer points.
• Points can be used to purchase food, beverages, seat upgrades, and gear.
Track the Pack
• View the team’s interactive schedule
• Check stats and scores in real-time
• See where the Wolves rank in league standings
• Get team notifications like breaking news, end of quarter scores as well as start of the game and final scores.
• Browse Pack bios to learn more about your favorite wolf and see photos of them in action.
Introducing the newly launched Timberwolves + Target Center mobile app.
In this release, you will find:
Your ticket to games, concerts and events at Target Center
Conveniently order food and beverage with a few taps of the app
Easily switch modes between Timberwolves and Target Center
Keep up to date with game schedules, concert and event announcements
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t find the standings, if the app has it, it’s not easily located.
This app is a nightmare. There is no layout or direction as to where you are and what you are ordering. The idea behind this okay, but even as a 26 year old tech savvy person this is not even convenient anymore. It can be nice for busy games. But to have this as the ONLY option for ordering food is a joke. If my parents wanted to come to a game and had to use this they would never even figure out how to use it and end up spending zero dollars and likely never returning to a game.
You are eliminating and entire market by doing this. The app is messy and needs a lot of work. Good luck but I hope you’re okay with losing out on concession sales until you figure your app navigation out. Make this an option and not mandatory and you might be alright.
I’ve tried twice now to buy tickets on this app and its glitched out both times by not allowing me to continue and getting stuck on the “verify information screen”. Please spend some of the millions of dollars you make on improving your app usability and making sure it doesn't stall out…
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES BASKETBALL LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
- 109.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Minnesota Timberwolves
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.