You made it! We’re glad you’ve found the official mobile app of the Minnesota Vikings. In our opinion, this is the best app if you’re a diehard Vikings fan… or just want to constantly root against the green and yellow team in Wisconsin.
You’ll be able to turn your phone into a unique part of Vikings games at U.S. Bank Stadium and be the first to get breaking news about your favorite team. Featuring all the best content from Vikings Entertainment Network and Vikings.com, you’ll never miss any videos, photos and articles about the Minnesota Vikings.
And don’t forget to sign up for push notifications so you never miss an important alert.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Vikings, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game
recaps and inside access
- Video: Live shows, press conferences, players shows and behind-the-scenes segments
- Photos: See all the images captured by our team photographers… the best in the biz!
- Audio: Listen to the Minnesota Vikings Podcast Network, including Under Center with Kirk
- Stats: Real-time stats and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the
matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Schedule: See who’s next up for the Vikings and purchase tickets to watch in person
- Games: Luck and skill are combined in Pass or Play, presented by Mystic Lake. Set your lineup
each week, earn points and compete for prizes. You can also try to predict game outcomes with
Stat Showdown for a chance to earn gear from the Vikings Locker Room store.
• Download and manage your Vikings tickets
• Get directions to the stadium whether you’re driving or taking mass transit
• Explore the stadium and its many points of interest
• Order food via the app for a safe, contactless experience
• Gain Vikings Rewards points for using your Vikings app
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see https://priv-policy.imrworldwide.com/priv/mobile/us/en/optout.html for more information.• Purchase Vikings merchandise
Important bug fixes and enhancements including the Verizon 5G SuperStadium experience exclusively for iPhone 12. Be sure to turn on automatic updates to make sure you never miss the latest features! Plus enable push notifications and location for exclusives, such as the in-market game broadcast.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where’s the schedule?
(Please replace my previous reviews on this topic, with this one, thanks) I can’t believe it, but when I open the app, I can’t find a single menu item stating “Schedule”. Where do we find the schedule of the team games coming up and listed out? Still can’t find it. Wait, it’s under “Team”. This is not a good user experience. “Team” should be about the team and the people. The schedule, game stats, roster should be under a title like Stats, Games, Season, Scores.. something referring to the metrics of the games. I recommend titling it “Season”. “Season” makes more sense to me than “Team”. Thanks for listening to feedback.
Super Buggy and they don’t do anything about it!!
Huge Vikings fan. App is awesome for watching and reading all of your Vikings content. That’s where the awesome ends.
Vikings app is horrible, has always had a lot of bugs. Nothing to cause me to stop using the app for Vikings content. This one issue with earning points and entering sweepstakes though. Spoke with the rewards team for the Vikings app, they reached out personally and are aware of the issues but have yet to do anything about it. Wasted a years worth of points, entering in sweepstakes and conveniently the app had issues with earning points just as the sweepstakes I’ve been entering ended in a month. I notified them and the team reached out acknowledging the issue. Don’t waste your time entering in sweepstakes because it you will not earn the maximum amount of points.
Needs improvement, but great content!
I love the Vikings and keeping up with them on this app is really nice and gets you pumped up for the season. The content is phenomenal and very professional, but the app has some mechanical issues that should be touched up on in he future. For example, going back to rewatch segments of a video that you didn’t see/ hear correctly is difficult. Sometimes the app crashes, but it’s an irregular occurrence. Good app overall, just a few maintenance issues that could easily be fixed with an update.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Minnesota Vikings Football, LLC
- 257.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Vikings Football, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.