Download our free Minolta Instapix app to access an extensive collection of filters, stickers, card templates, cropping tools, borders and other editing extras! Our app also lets you use your smartphone or tablet as a handy remote shutter, so everyone can get in the shot.
Connect to any iOS device for seamless sharing using your smart device’s Bluetooth. Whether you’re snapping food shots, documenting your dream vacation or sharing family photos, the Minolta Instapix is the ultimate social media staple.
How to Print a Photo From Your Device
(1) Look for the Minolta camera in your Bluetooth settings and ensure that your camera and smartphone are connected.
(2) Launch the “Minolta Instapix” app from your smartphone.
(3) On the app, select the Gallery option.
(4) Select a photo from one of the folders on your smartphone photo library.
(5) Once you select a photo, you can edit it by tapping the Edit button.
(6) Once you are ready to print, tap the Print button in the top right corner.
** Do not exit or close the app until your photo has completed the printing process.
Doing so may cancel the print job and not complete your printing job.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded this because I just got my instapix. Makes printing any pictures from my iPhone very easy. I can print any picture in my photos library. Also used some of the editing tools and filters. Really changes any picture you want and is very straightforward to use.
- Prinics Corp
- 47.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2019 Elite Brands All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.