Minsar Studio is a no-code software used to create and share augmented reality and virtual reality experiences.
Our platform empowers creators ranging from emerging designers to global companies, by making it easy to create immersive 3D environments directly through their 3D headset, tablet, or smartphone.
Minsar Studio is a cross-platform and fully integrated content management system, that aims to make the creation and distribution of mixed reality experiences accessible to all. Share your experience with the world through a simple link, or keep your link private to share with a select audience! It can be used across multiple sectors such as retail, architecture, real-estate, interior design, culture, tourism, education, corporate training, and more.
The Minsar team is delighted to release Studio 2.6!
**General UI and UX improvements**
- This new Main menu features a quick access to the Project settings (such as its name) and the Minsar home.
- A long overdue addition, we now have a large set of sounds to complement the visual feedback of the UI.
- We now tell you when there is a configuration issue in your 3D materials or animations with a user-friendly error message.
- Another very welcome addition that has been requested since our earliest prototypes of Minsar (back in 2017), the ability to duplicate an entire project. This is extremely useful to work on several proposals for a customer, with one common layout, for instance.
**Triggers and Actions**
It is now possible to specify the following properties:
- Spin Action revolution duration, rotation direction (standard or
reverse) and local/world axis
- Levitate Action height and round trip duration
- Pulse Action minimum and maximum size (in percent of the default size) and duration
- You can now switch to any anchor when your scene uses an Inner 360 Anchor. It will remove the Inner 360 picture/video.
- Until now, selecting an animated 3D asset was a difficult task, since the "box" related to the asset was not always where the 3D asset actually was. We have introduced a new way to compute its position which adds support for properly targetting and selecting animated 3D assets.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to operate
When opening new project it just flashes and shakes really fast and program doesn’t operate.
Developer Response ,
Hello ! Thank you for making us aware of the problem. Please try to update / reinstall your app, the problem should be fixed by now! We stay at your disposal should you encounter other issues.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 162.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Opuscope SAS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.