Download the Mint Business News App now for all the latest business, banking, and finance news, updates on the stock market, IPOs, cryptocurrency, commodities, company results, start-ups, and the economy, along with the e-paper of Mint, one of India's premium business news publications. Explore Mint Premium for exclusive content.
Also, get wise investment options, personal finance ideas, and much more from the best in the industry.
Stock market news, Sensex today, Nifty today, BSE, NSE news, and much more on Mint Market News App.
The Mint Business News App brings the ‘best of news experiences along with rich and in-depth editorial coverage. If you want to stay tuned to all the news and analysis in the world of stock markets, personal finance, the economy, and banking, the Mint App is your one-stop solution.
Why the Mint Business News App?
- Top stories on business in India.
- Regular stock market updates: What's moving the Sensex and Nifty? Track the latest market news with the daily Live Blog on the BSE and NSE. Stay updated on the top gainers and losers. Get your daily dose of trading ideas, investment options, stocks to buy, and informed opinions on shares, stock prices, gold, bonds, bitcoin, and forex.
- IPO: Catch up with the existing and upcoming IPOs with all the necessary details.
- Read analysis and opinion pieces by some of the sharpest minds on economics and business.
- Scan corporate results, news on companies, the economy, finance, management and technology.
- Personal Finance: Get updated with the investment options from mutual funds to SIPs, and insurance to pension schemes and retirement plans.
- Latest on the best stocks to buy, top mutual funds, Nifty futures, the gold market.
- Detailed coverage of companies’ earnings and quarterly results.
Mint Business News App offers:
- Personalised Feed with the Latest News, Long Story, Plain Facts, Primer and Podcasts
- The Trending section will keep you updated with what’s the latest in the world of business.
- My Reads section to keep track of the news stories you read or bookmark.
- Insights on companies, markets, and policy.
- Full range of News categories - Politics, Technology, Companies, Markets, Money, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Auto News, Science, Sport and Education
- Industry-wise coverage on Banking, Infotech, Infrastructure, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Energy and Retail.
- Push Notifications to alert you of important breaking news.
- In-App search functionality to seamlessly direct you to the news you want to read.
- Read Mint e-Paper anywhere on your device.
- Listen to news articles on the go.
- Premium news category to explore exclusive content.
- Best of The Wall Street Journal with a premium subscription.
- Weekend magazine Lounge, with a focus on the lifestyle, passions, and other related interests of readers.
- Unbiased and in-depth analysis along with sharp insights to impart a deep understanding of developments shaping the Indian and global economy & markets.
Download the Mint App and stay updated with matchless coverage of business, finance, economy, share market news, banking news and mutual fund news as they happen.
For more news, visit: https://www.livemint.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @livemint | https://twitter.com/livemint
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mint.live
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/livemint
- Follow us on Instagram: live_mint |https://www.instagram.com/live_mint/?hl=en
In case of any queries or feedback regarding the Mint business App, you can write to us:
Our Mint app is all equipped to help you invest rightly! In our new features, check out powerful insights into any ‘Company’ – right from current price, financials, forecast & more. You can also do ‘peer comparison of stocks’, i.e., compare one stock with the other in that sector. You now have an option to create a ‘watchlist’ of your favorite stocks and track price changes throughout the day! Apart from this, you can now listen to podcasts where you left off. So go on and explore the app today!
Ratings and Reviews
Mint has kept me informed and in tuned to the world stock market and Crypto market. From India to America. 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The up and coming stocks and regulations. Who’s who in business dealings. What to expect in the future from businesses. Subscribe so you can know what the world is doing on a global stand point. Because, I am.
The design and outlay of the mobile app is excellent. Drop down articles that you want to read and then close it back to continue scrolling through news. The quality of coverage and articles is so good and unbiased.
Great news stories and coverage
Have been using this app for years now. Love the coverage and gives me all I need to know.
The low rating is for removing the slide right/left to move between different sections. Previous app version had it and it was amazing way to quickly move between sections. And now I have to click on the hamburger and click on the section. Extremely wasteful. Please add the swipe left/right back. Everything else in the new redesign does look great. Don’t let this one thing take away from the amazing work.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HT Media Ltd.
- 142.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © HT Media Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Mint Digital + WSJ Yearly $52.99
- Mint Digital US Yearly $32.99
- Mint Digital US Half-Yearly $19.99
- Mint Digital Yearly $32.99
- Mint Digital US Quarterly $11.49
- Mint Digital + WSJ Quarterly $12.99
- Mint Digital + WSJ Half-Yearly $31.99
- Mint Digital Half-Yearly $19.99
- Mint Digital Quarterly $11.49
- Mint Digital Monthly $3.99