Minus Board is a simple and easy-to-use whiteboard app that allows you to draw with either your finger touches or Apple Pencil. You can share the link of the whiteboard to your remote co-workers or anyone around the world, they can see your drawing in real-time. It's an ideal app designed for expressing your idea and share it to anyone from anywhere.
- Support Apple Pencil
- Two finger erasing gesture
- Real-time drawing share
- Slack integration
We offer in-app purchase for real-time drawing share feature,
. The subscription price for sharing service is $9.99 USD per month. It will be charged on your iTunes account monthly. The renewal is manual, you need to renew it when your subscription period ends. We offer seven days free trial for you to try it out.
Terms of Service: https://minuslabs.com/terms-of-service
- Added 2017 Happy New Year time limited offer!
- Fixed drawing with both Apple Pencil and finger, the update region may not be broken issue
- Fixed resetting sharing code, the drawing events from previous whiteboard will not be reset bug
- Fixed closed lines will not be removed from sending out bug
- Fixed initial drawing sometimes lost bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Waste of time
$5 a month !?! No wonder there's no reviews ... nobody with half a brain is going to pay that! I'm sure it's a decent app but I'll never know.
1. The app kept detecting the flat of my hand and would “draw” with it while I was really trying to draw with my Apple Pencil.
2. There is a $3 MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION!? Sorry to the app creator, but this app is not even close to being worth a monthly subscription of any price. This is a $7 buy-it-once app at best.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fang Pen Lin
- 28.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © Fang-Pen Lin
- In-App Purchases
- Minus Board 30 Days $2.99
- Minus Board 180 Days $9.99
- Minus Board 90 Days $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.