Create structured meeting minutes, summaries, and notes. Share them as clean and professional looking PDF-file with all attendees.
MinuteTaker is aimed at all professionals who need to capture and manage notes, minutes, reports, and transcripts in a structured way.
Available since 2012 and in use by users and companies worldwide.
MinuteTaker is based on the Action Item Format. Every decision, statement, or recommendation is described as a short and concise point that keeps your protocols short
• Site Manager, Construction Manager
• Therapist (Physiotherapist, Psychotherapist, ...)
• Project Manager
• Team Manager
MinuteTaker groups related minutes within the workbook, e.g., to track a project, recurring team meeting, or appointments for a specific customer. With that, you always get the big picture of what’s happening.
In addition, MinuteTaker offers various search and filter capabilities:
• Full-text search
• Filter by state (open, done, or overdue)
• Filter by a responsible person
• Filter by tags
In addition to the text of the item, you can add additional information:
• Responsible person
• Due date (day or week)
• Custom tags, e.g., action, statement, recommendation, ...
• State: open, done, overdue (overdue is set automatically)
• Structure your action items using subitems, e.g., 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, ...
Related attachments can supplement every action item:
• Documents (Word, Excel, Pages, ...)
• Images from your library
• Pictures taken from a flip chart or whiteboard with the device’s camera
• Add scribbles and notes to images
• Share your minutes as professional looking PDF-files (incl. all attachments) via email to all attendees and recipients.
• Share action items with assigned people
• Create your calendar events based on an action item
• Create a todo in your app, e.g., Reminder of Things
SYNCHRONISATION AND COLLABORATION
• Sync your minutes via iCloud on all your devices
• Collaborate with others via “Share in iCloud”
To get full access to all MinuteTaker features, you have to subscribe. We offer a monthly or annual subscription that unlocks all features on all your devices. Try out all features with a 14-day trial.
If you have questions or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com or via Twitter (@MinuteTakerApp).
• Fixes a bug that could cause the app to not start
• Fixes a bug that shows the paywall on every start, even for PRO users.
• Fixes a bug that prevented the getting started document from being created.
• NEW: Hide unused columns in the PDF export
• NEW: Add a custom footer text to all pages
• NEW: Control the number of images per page
• NEW: Add a custom text block below the action item table
If you're happy with MinuteTaker, please rate it or leave a review. This is a great way to support MinuteTaker and me as an indie developer. Thanks a lot!
Ratings and Reviews
Great customization for exports
I’m very pleased to have more control over the export and sharing of data. The recent changes make it much easier to accommodate the needs of different groups and to use more of the page for notes instead of meta-data which can be useful to have but is not always needed in reports. Kudos to the developer.
Developer Response ,
It's great to hear that you like the recent changes. Thanks for the review.
If there is anything else you'd like to see, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At least try this app at your next project meeting.
I attend several meetings per week related to many different projects. My problem is that in every meeting I end up with tasks for me or another to do. Where this app is different from Notability, my go-to note-taking app, is the in-app task email function. In a meeting you can create a new "minute" or note, make it an action item, assign a responsible person and deadline and email out instantly from the app. An indicator appears as an open circle for in progress, green for done or red for overdue. You can also email or DropBox your notes. Or add something to your calendar.
I took off a star because I have trouble with naming. The default workbook name is the name of the first minute which can be confusing if the title of the first minute is something like Old Business. However you can rename the workbook if you relax and don't panic. Also the instructions were a little hard to understand at first because they described gestures that were unfamiliar to me. Much better than mine would be if I wrote them in German, though. It does not record voice like Notability. Once I got used to the interface I was fine.
Thanks for a great app. Can't wait to see other features that might be added. I have some ideas....
The best way to document meeting notes
MinuteTaker has been a staple of mine on iPad for over a decade. It continues to improve and evolve over time, and is the easiest way to share professional looking PDFs of the meeting notes with coworkers.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Florian Mielke
- 24.8 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2023 Florian Mielke
- In-App Purchases
- MinuteTaker PRO $59.99
- MinuteTaker PRO $6.99
- MinuteTaker PRO (Upgrade) $6.99
- MinuteTaker PRO (Upgrade) $49.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.