Consistently complete your routine and reach your goals!
Inspired by the best selling book The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. Miracle List is designed to be the easy to use companion to track your Miracle Morning. Start strong each day!
Miracle List Features:
- Swipe to complete or remove tasks in your routine for the day.
- Read and save Affirmations and Goals in one place. No need to leave the app.
- Manage Visualizations from with ease. Swipe through to view.
- Calendar view shows rest and completed days. Know at a glance how consistent you have been.
- Easily customize your routine. Tap, Type and Save. That’s it!
- Select any calendar date to see exactly what was completed on that day.
- Finish faster using the built in, easy adjustable timer.
New in 1.3.1
- Added ability to customize app icon.
- Additional theme.
- Improved settings screen.
- Behind the scenes code base improvements.
New in 1.3.0
- Updated for iPhoneX display.
- Save both Day and Night Affirmations.
- Play affirmations using system voice (when device is not in silent mode).
- Add multiple images to visualizations in single step.
- Remove multiple images from visualizations in a single step.
Ratings and Reviews
The full version doesn’t open on my iPhone X
I downloaded the free version to see how it looked and it worked fine. However, when I downloaded the full version it didn’t even open. No way to contact the developer. Will contact Apple for a refund. Disappointing. I was really looking forward to using it as it perfectly compliments Miracle Morning regimen.
IOS 13.1.2 Install killed it
I downloaded and ran a copy of this app for 2 years. Lived by it!!
Then I installed IOS 13.1.2 and the app closes after a few clicks on any function. Uninstalled and re-installed. Now the app wont even start.
Loved this app — please fix it soon!
Good app…definitely needs improvement
Good app…but it is definitely a BETA version. Cost is very excessive for the app's current capabilities. I was using a free app from another developer that had more customizing ability. I preferred this app because of its method of tracking completed days and the ability to create multiple items on the list beyond The Miracle Morning.
This app needs three basic improvements.
1. Love that I can customize the list, but it only works for one day. The next day-and every day thereafter-the app only displays the crossed-off version from the first day and rearranges the list. The only way to "fix it", is to manually reset each element on the list every. single. day. App needs a manual reset option for the RARE occasion when the list doesn't regenerate properly.
2. App needs to have the ability to assign and customize time limits for each element on the list. Currently, there is a stopwatch that the user has to manually reset for each element. This interrupts the flow of TMM.
These two fundamental things are annoying and distract from the overall purpose of TMM.
3. Finally, there's no way to contact the app developer either from within the app or through the App Store for support or to offer suggestions. I would have preferred the ability to privately email this review directly to the developer to give them the opportunity to improve the app before posting a dissatisfied review. 😎
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gary Simpson
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Gary Simpson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.