An OFFICIAL Miraculous Ladybug app - don’t let any old red with black polkadot games fool you! This game is the real deal!
Join Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir on their Paris rescue mission, in this challenging, addictive & super fun runner!
Paris, your beloved city, is in trouble, and only you can save it from destruction! Turn into awesome superheroes Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir, enter the Miraculous universe and run through the streets of Paris as you avoid obstacles and defeat villains.
Everyone thinks you’re just an awkward teenager. But you’ve got a SECRET. You may be a run-of-the-mill teen by day, but by night you become a superhero. The city of love is in danger of being taken over by the mysterious supervillain Hawk Moth and his evil Akumas, and it’s up to you to save it.
* Leap over rooftops & run through alleyways to save the day
* Dodge obstacles in your path
* Play as Marinette & Ladybug, Adrien & Cat Noir
* Collect tokens & other surprises as you explore Paris
* Collect awesome power-ups
* Face off with dangerous villains Dark Cupid, Stormy Weather, The Bubbler & more
- Subscribe to unlock all HEROES, get 20 BUTTERFLIES + 2000 LADYBUGS + 1 MAGNET Daily for the duration of the subscription and remove ads.
- Premium membership: A weekly track (for 6.99$/week) after 3-day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
https://crazylabs.com/privacy-policy/ and at https://www.crazylabs.com/crazylabs-site-terms-of-use/.
- Please consider that this App may include third party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Miraculous™ is a trademark of ZAGTOON – METHOD ANIMATION © 2015 - 2021 ZAGTOON - METHOD ANIMATION - TOEI ANIMATION - AB DROITS AUDIOVISUELS - DE AGOSTINI EDITORE S.P.A. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Bonjour Ladybug lovers!
There’s a new hero in town!
> Marc and Rooster Bold are here with a brave goal: to de-evilize villains out of Paris!
> Let’s go Rooster Bold! Help Lady Bug defeat the penalteam!
> Bug fixes to make for smooth running.
Ratings and Reviews
So miraculous! 😆😊
This game is awesome! I love how there is so much detail put into it and how extremely accurate it is to the show! One think I especially love, is how each hero has specific movements/jumping styles that are perfect representations of the characters! Like, for instance, Queen Bee does this kind of “kick-flip” that can be seen in the show itself!! And every character has a unique move like that! Not only does it make you feel like you’re actually running with the real Marinette, Adrien, Luka, etc., but it also makes you feel like each of the characters are different, unique, and true to themselves! Not only that, but the detail put into the surroundings of this game is phenomenal! Especially when you run through Paris at night, which is my personal favorite, you truly feel like you’re in the world of miraculous! I do have just one suggestion though, PLEASE MAKE MORE LEVELS! Due to storage issues on my device, I’ve had to delete and re-download this game many times, each time replaying the levels from start to finish. I tend to get through all of them quite quickly. I love this game so much and I’m always disappointed when I come to the final level. I’d love to see this game come out with new levels that could keep you playing for months!
Thank you so much, creators! This game has been loads of fun to play and I can’t wait to see what comes next! 😊
So miraculous, but....
This game is so great but here are a few things you can maybe change. First of all, it has some bugs/ it is glitchy sometimes, for instance, when Alya is supposed to transform in some levels she says “trix let’s pounce” but she doesn’t, also in some levels if you run into cars it doesn’t say you are out it just makes you go over the car. Second of all, the levels kinda repeat just they get a bit harder. I think you should make bonus rounds or stuff with the kwamis. Lastly, I think you should make the VIP $7.99 a month instead of a week. It might attract more people. Also there needs to be more characters we can earn. I am on level 35 and I just need one more character, Chloe. If you would make VIP just removing ads and VIP missions maybe I would want to play longer. Maybe if you add bonus rounds you could have some that you need to unlock with VIP. All I know is that VIP is kind of a rip off if you get it right now, but if it is $7.99 a month more people will buy it. Also can you add new characters. It would be great if you added more villains too. Like you could have one where they fight Hawkmoth and Mayura. And as the series goes on can you add the new characters? Thanks!
Great game just a few adjustments! :)
So I love this game and I have been playing it for almost a year at first I didn’t play it due to how bad I am at it and I think rn I am on level 8 or 7 I always use ladybug or Marinette I never buy new characters because I’m saving up for new ones because I know there is a new season and movie with new characters coming! So I want to buy them instead if they come. Ok enough good reviews and what I like let’s get to the bugs and stuff. So sometimes when I log on to the game I start playing when i get hurt I keep watching the adds, but after a few adds I couldn’t hear the game, so I thought I had it down so i turned it back up but it wasn’t working because I couldn’t hear but the volume was all the way up! So that is one thing that needs fixed. So early today I logged on. And when I feel off in between a building i reset or whatever it’s called and then watched a add so I could continue. But it wasn’t working it said I had no WiFi but I was at home and my wifi was on. So I just shrugged it off. But that wasn’t it I saw ladybug walking up the building in a jog. I laughed my head off! She wasn’t evening go anywhere so I thought it was funny. So then I had to restart that level from where I was on. So I hope you can get to my review and right a reply back. :3 Thanks! Bye have a great day/evening/ night or wherever you are! :)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 286 MB
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $7.99
- Net of Butterflies $4.99
- Jar of Butterflies $1.99
- Pack of Butterflies $0.99
- No Ads Pack $1.99
- Cage of Butterflies $9.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Room of Butterflies $29.99
- Field of Butterflies $99.99
- Hero Box Deal $3.99