An OFFICIAL Miraculous Ladybug app - don’t let any old red with black polkadot games fool you! This game is the real deal!
Join Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir on their Paris rescue mission, in this challenging, addictive & super fun runner!
Paris, your beloved city, is in trouble, and only you can save it from destruction! Turn into awesome superheroes Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir, enter the Miraculous universe and run through the streets of Paris as you avoid obstacles and defeat villains.
Everyone thinks you’re just an awkward teenager. But you’ve got a SECRET. You may be a run-of-the-mill teen by day, but by night you become a superhero. The city of love is in danger of being taken over by the mysterious supervillain Hawk Moth and his evil Akumas, and it’s up to you to save it.
* Leap over rooftops & run through alleyways to save the day
* Dodge obstacles in your path
* Play as Marinette & Ladybug, Adrien & Cat Noir
* Collect tokens & other surprises as you explore Paris
* Collect awesome power-ups
* Face off with dangerous villains Dark Cupid, Stormy Weather, The Bubbler & more
- Subscribe to unlock all HEROES, get 20 BUTTERFLIES + 2000 LADYBUGS + 1 MAGNET Daily for the duration of the subscription and remove ads.
- Premium membership: A weekly track (for 6.99$/week) after 3-day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Please consider that this App may include third party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
© 2018 ZAGTOON™– METHOD™ – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Bug fixes for smoother playing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this. I love how they have cutscenes from the show that gives the player a better visual on what’s going on. This game is like an upgraded version of subway surfer but WAY BETTER! You should try it yourself to not spoil all of the good levels. They did an astonishing job during the manufacturing of this game. I’d give it more than 5 stars if that were possible! Seriously, try it yourself. Especially if you’ve seen the show then you’ll have a better visual and comprehension of the levels. The main concept of this game is like the same as the show, but unfortunately less romance and more running. The only two things I would complain about is that there are currently about 75 levels, less romance, and it’s confusing when tikki tells Chat or Adrien to do something even though he’s Chat/Adrien NOT Marinette/Ladybug but other than that there’s not really much to complain about and everything is even more astonishing than it looks. I was flabbergasted to have found out they finally released this game and it’s actually good as the reviews say. Ignore the bad reviews (if there are any) you’ll thank me later. DON’T play this while having exams because this game is pretty addictive if you know what’s going on.
Developer Response ,
Hi Cat Boy,
Wow, what a super review! Thanks :-)
It's so great to hear that a true Ladybug fan like yourself appreciates our game.
And thanks for the suggestions!
Miraculous Fans Deserve Better
I feel like this app is doing a disservice to the Miraculous brand it feels cheap & I hate that feeling a lot. First there’s way too many ads either offer an ad-free version or the ability for the user to pick to watch ads for select items that way they’re not bombarded. Next, the models need to be improved they can look way sharper and smooth it’s 2018 lots of phones can handle way more than before and images for items look off putting I think somebody needs to spend more time studying props from the series to incorporate within the game. Also, I have a problem with the UI it’s just clunky as heck and the colour palate looks way off from the series rework the UI to be better to be a better fit streamline it more. Lastly, the controls are wonky it’s not very easy to move through the area & I’m dealing with lag from the app, my phone is a 7 so it’s a much more recent model & I’ve been using it for less than a year now so I shouldn’t have any technical trouble. It seems like they rushed the app out just to market quickly to Miraculous fans, it’s quite disheartening to feel that from an app that has way more potential to be greater. This app will need heavy turn around from the developer because a majority of Miraculous’ fan base is between 15-25 so it won’t be easy to pull a fast one on us.
Apologies if this was long I typically don’t write reviews for any of the apps I play, but this app just feels wrong...
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your detailed feedback - it's always helpful to hear from Miraculous fans like you.
We think you'll be pleased to know that we have game improvements coming soon, in our next update - so stay tuned!
Nice but it needs a little more work on it
First, of all I absolutely love the game but don’t get me wrong it still needs i little more work. I just think that there should have Neno/Carapace in the game and why don’t they have Neno and Carapace in it even though they have Chloe/queen bee in it because I seen all the episodes in Miraculous Ladybug and Chloe/queen bee come after Carapace so I don’t get it why they don’t have Neno and Carapace. I didn’t actually know that older kids actually liked this! When I first saw this app on the App Store I was totally like why do older kids even need this but when my kids actually got this game, I watched them play it and I was totally like I am totally wrong about this app then suddenly I saw them watching the TV show and I was totally I really want to get the game now and when they see me playing they say mom, can I play? I am totally loving this game as well as the TV show! I love this game and I appreciate you making this game but if you fix my problem I just explained to you I will be happy and I will give it a 5/5 stars and if you do fix it and everyone else’s problems I wish I could give it more! I absolutely love Miraculous Ladybug! Thank, you for making this game. I will tell everyone this, if you have a problem ask the developers and other people who make this game. I’m sure they will fix your problem right away! Thanks again!
Developer Response ,
Go ahead and update the game - we added Nino :)
Also, thanks for the feedback! We love hearing from players like you.
Miraculous Ladybug Team
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 279.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $6.99
- Net of Butterflies $4.99
- Jar of Butterflies $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.