Strategically outmaneuver your enemy by picking the perfect soldiers to counterattack! Each unit has a specific set of strengths and weaknesses—select wisely to win the war.
Fight those people who stronger than you, challenge forever!
What's New in 6.7
= Important =
* Added troop Pandaren.
* Added hero skins.
* Added pet FlamingSkull.
= Improvements =
* Max score diff during match making reduced from 200 to 180.
* Show pets on home page.
* Show C.C.(Correct Century) on home page.
* Castle is open to level 10 players.
* Clan system improved.
* Added skin for Yanna.
* Added skin for Kyle.
* Added skin for Shione.
= Balance =
* Shione's skill is 10% wider.
* Rudger's skill range is reduced by 6%.
* Wein's skill damage is incresed by 10.
* Newbie's attack speed decreased from 1.8 to 1.7.
* Zombie's price raised from 38 to 39.
* BattleCat's price raised from 58 to 60.
* Monk's price raised from 120 to 124.
* Centaur's price raised from 160 to 162.
* BladeGuard's attack speed increased from 1.62 to 1.63.
* IronKnight's price dropped from 265 to 260.
* Harpy's price dropped from 570 to 560.
* Sheriff's price dropped from 600 to 590.
* StoneGolem's magic defence decreased from 40% to 30%.
* SamuraiLeader' price dropped from 980 to 950.
* Admiral's attack speed increased from 1.36 to 1.37.
* HighLord's attack speed increased from 1.3 to 1.31.
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, but one flaw.
This is a fabulous game that I will definitely play far into the foreseeable future. But I find one glaring issue for me: the song in the game! On the other version i used to play, during battle the song that played was the song Glorious Morning by Waterflame (I believe that was what it was called.). That song was very beautiful and it was what created the vibe in the other version, but now the song is some weird anime stuff that doesn’t convey the same vibe. I know it’s minor but I would love for this to be addressed.
Really good but...
This game is fun and all but I wish there were more affordable and weaker units you could buy and more game modes. Also please lower the prices for units and heroes a little bit. And could you pls change the noises of the deaths I almost got in trouble bc the noises sound bad.
A really fun game, but ultimately pay-to-play
Miragine War is a great way to kill time. The gameplay is fun, simple, and best of all it’s free.
You send out troops in 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 matches and try to eliminate the opponent’s hero. You win chests that contain random loot to improve your own troops and heroes.
There is one downside: the inevitable paywall.
Since you can pay money to quickly upgrade your heroes and get new units and items immediately, it means that the top players are all ones who have spent hundreds or even thousands of dollars on micro-transactions. You don’t have to pay anything, but if you want to become one of the top players in the world you will need to spend a lot of money, which unless you’re rich is not a viable option.
That said, you can still enjoy the game without paying anything and I highly recommend it as a fun way to pass the time.
Definitely try it out!
- Tao Li
- 298 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 - 2019 Miragine Games
- In-App Purchases
- 60 Crystal $0.99
- 300 Crystal $4.99
- 30-day Membership Card $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.