Are you struggling to find good quality Islamic content for your kids? The Miraj Stories app is a vibrant multi-media library of audiobooks, animations, interactive stories and games for children aged 4 to 9.
Islam has a fantastic oral heritage. What better way to help children appreciate its values and traditions than through Islamic stories that will also strengthen their Imaan and motivate them to do good deeds.
This exciting, new multimedia app is designed for Muslim parents who want their children to learn about Islam and Islamic beliefs. It stimulates young minds and never preaches while bringing Islamic teachings to life.
With Miraj, Muslim children can grow up with a high-quality Halal alternative to secular, mainstream media. Crafted to develop skills such as listening, creativity and memory, Miraj stories are approved by scholars and educators. Your kids will be won over by engaging stories, with wholesome content, Muslim heroes and characters that become role models and friends for life. The interactive content features activities that are designed to appeal to young Muslim kids and provide them with a fun way to learn about the beautiful religion of Islam.
Why is Miraj suitable for kids?
• Fun-filled app makes time fly
• Inspiring content refreshed regularly
• Absorbing world of engaging characters
• Fascinating puzzles, colouring-in and games
• Interactive books that put your child at the heart of the action & enhance their motor skills through clicking, dragging and tracing. Miraj helps teach the Arabic alphabet and Arabic numbers in engaging and child-friendly ways.
• Animated stories with Halal content that pass on the teachings of Allah. Talking animals tell the stories of the Prophets & fire up young imaginations. Who knew Islamic history could be so much fun.
• Audiobooks designed to improve comprehension & pronunciation. They’re a great lesson in how to listen while opening up the brilliant world of books – and they make soothing bedtime stories.
• Picture books that you can read yourself or choose an in-app narrator. Our books can involve the whole family & boost reasoning, creativity and memory. Miraj brings to life beautiful stories from the Quran, the life of Prophet Muhammad, Muslim heroes & many more.
• Mini games & activities to entertain your children while they learn about the names of God, prayer and ablution. This app is full of exciting puzzles and videos, to teach Arabic letters and numbers to young kids.
• Accessible video Khutbahs for kids on challenging and inspirational topics such as racism, kindness, anger, adab and akhlaq.
• Stories from the Holy Quran and Hadith that make learning Islamic values & teachings simple and fun.
Privacy & safety
We’re parents ourselves and know how careful you have to be about sharing information about yourself or your children. You can rest assured we never share your details with anyone. We also think annoying ads are a no-no.
Terms and conditions: https://bit.ly/30UUFkN
• Enjoy unlimited access while subscribed
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when the purchase is confirmed
• Subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
Want to know more about us? Visit https://mirajstories.com/
*New Content Recommendation Panel
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Miraj is magical! My twin daughters, Elena and Amina, got this Miraj app 1 month ago, in April. Later, when I called them down for dinner and my husband was watching TV like a usual Sunday night, Elena and Amina came downstairs and sat down at the table without saying a word. I served them fish, which they both hate. But, instead of “No thank you!”, they are it without any hesitation. I was so shocked to see that. After they finished it ALL, they thanked me for food. I was thrilled. My husband was extremely shocked, too. Then, I saw them both pray Maghrib, the sunset prayer, together, without being asked. I thought I was in a dream! Elena and Amina Sayeed, my daughters, are 7. They are so respectful. Miraj changed my life. Elena and Amina are, at this moment, my husband is doing his job in the office, and Elena and Amina are both
Developer Response ,
Lovely to hear such wonderful feedback, but what’s the ending!!! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get in touch, we’d love to know how Miraj has had such an amazing impact. We’re intrigued!
My kids are obsessed
I’m so glad that this app is finally available. My kids are absolutely infatuated with the audio stories and can’t get enough. I’m really happy to see such a well done product. The Audio quality is excellent and the stories are written in a brilliantly engaging way. My only concern is we might finish the stories too soon! Hope there are more down the pipeline!
Jazakallah khairan katheera! Ma sha Allah May Allah reward everyone who is involved in this app. Really such a nice app. The hard work done by the team can be seen clearly. May Allah put lots of barakah in ur efforts and reward all of you. Would appreciate if it can be for the Tv because big screen is always much better than the smaller one for these kids.
- Miraj Studios Ltd
- 238.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Miraj Studios Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Miraj Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Miraj Yearly Subscription $50.99
- Miraj Monthly Subscription $4.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.