Miraj makes Islamic learning easy and fun for your kids. Ad-free, safe and educational screen time full of learning games, khutbahs, books, videos and audio.
Are you struggling to find good quality Islamic content for your kids? The Miraj Stories app is a vibrant multi-media library of audiobooks, animations, interactive stories and games for children aged 4 to 9.
Islam has a fantastic oral heritage. What better way to help children appreciate its values and traditions than through Islamic stories that will also strengthen their Imaan and motivate them to do good deeds.
This exciting, new multimedia app is designed for Muslim parents who want their children to learn about Islam and Islamic beliefs. It stimulates young minds and never preaches while bringing Islamic teachings to life.
With Miraj, Muslim children can grow up with a high-quality Halal alternative to secular, mainstream media. Crafted to develop skills such as listening, creativity and memory, Miraj stories are approved by scholars and educators. Your kids will be won over by engaging stories, with wholesome content, Muslim heroes and characters that become role models and friends for life. The interactive content features activities that are designed to appeal to young Muslim kids and provide them with a fun way to learn about the beautiful religion of Islam.
Why is Miraj suitable for kids?
• Fun-filled app makes time fly
• Inspiring content refreshed regularly
• Absorbing world of engaging characters
• Fascinating puzzles, colouring-in and games
• Interactive books that put your child at the heart of the action & enhance their motor skills through clicking, dragging and tracing. Miraj helps teach the Arabic alphabet and Arabic numbers in engaging and child-friendly ways.
• Animated stories with Halal content that pass on the teachings of Allah. Talking animals tell the stories of the Prophets & fire up young imaginations. Who knew Islamic history could be so much fun.
• Audiobooks designed to improve comprehension & pronunciation. They’re a great lesson in how to listen while opening up the brilliant world of books – and they make soothing bedtime stories.
• Picture books that you can read yourself or choose an in-app narrator. Our books can involve the whole family & boost reasoning, creativity and memory. Miraj brings to life beautiful stories from the Quran, the life of Prophet Muhammad, Muslim heroes & many more.
• Mini games & activities to entertain your children while they learn about the names of God, prayer and ablution. This app is full of exciting puzzles and videos, to teach Arabic letters and numbers to young kids.
• Accessible video Khutbahs for kids on challenging and inspirational topics such as racism, kindness, anger, adab and akhlaq.
• Stories from the Holy Quran and Hadith that make learning Islamic values & teachings simple and fun.
Privacy & safety
We’re parents ourselves and know how careful you have to be about sharing information about yourself or your children. You can rest assured we never share your details with anyone. We also think annoying ads are a no-no.
Terms and conditions: https://bit.ly/30UUFkN
• Enjoy unlimited access while subscribed
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when the purchase is confirmed
• Subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
Want to know more about us? Visit https://mirajstories.com/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Miraj is magical! My twin daughters, Elena and Amina, got this Miraj app 1 month ago, in April. Later, when I called them down for dinner and my husband was watching TV like a usual Sunday night, Elena and Amina came downstairs and sat down at the table without saying a word. I served them fish, which they both hate. But, instead of “No thank you!”, they are it without any hesitation. I was so shocked to see that. After they finished it ALL, they thanked me for food. I was thrilled. My husband was extremely shocked, too. Then, I saw them both pray Maghrib, the sunset prayer, together, without being asked. I thought I was in a dream! Elena and Amina Sayeed, my daughters, are 7. They are so respectful. Miraj changed my life. Elena and Amina are, at this moment, my husband is doing his job in the office, and Elena and Amina are both
Developer Response ,
Lovely to hear such wonderful feedback, but what’s the ending!!! Please email us at email@example.com and get in touch, we’d love to know how Miraj has had such an amazing impact. We’re intrigued!
Sparked a Positive Learning Experience
I have been looking for away to enhance our weekly Arabic and Quran lessons. Our current lessons are often “dry and boring”, partly because I am learning Arabic as I am teaching them. During our lessons, my children are not interested and lack the zeal to complete their tasks. I wanted a change, especially since I want them to have a positive learning experience.
I was introduced to Miraj Stories and I could love it more. My children love this app! They are more engaged in our weekly lessons, and love using the Arabic letter and number games. Their other favorites are the Quran and Hadith stories, as well as the Prophet stories. This has definitely sparked a positive experience with Arabic and Quran studies.
Thank you so much Miraj Stories!
Developer Response ,
Salaam Layan M, thanks for the wonderful review. Team Miraj is so happy to know your little Muslims are enjoying the app. We pray they will continue to benefit from our Islamic content.
An essential part of our bedtime!!
My kids love listening to stories at bedtime (which kid doesn’t?!) and the interactive books on Miraj stories are so captivating, fun and educational! What’s better than a story at bedtime? An islamic story at bedtime!!!
The khutbahs, audiobooks, games and videos are also lovely and makes screentime interactive and educational without the worry that the kids might be learning something that does not align with our values. Alhumdulillah a great app for a wide range of ages ! ❤️
Developer Response ,
Salaam Mama in scrubs, may Allah bless you for taking your time to leave this amazing review. It means a lot to us. We do our best to create great content for our Muslim kids. Your kind words make us so happy 🙂 Jazakallahu Khairan
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Miraj Studios Ltd
- 155.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Miraj Studios Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Miraj Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Miraj Yearly Subscription $69.99
- Miraj Monthly Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.