Mirchi is a new approach to South Asian dating. Like or comment on photos, match and send video snaps/text.
Download Mirchi if you're looking for a serious relationship or even make new friends amongst the South Asian community by using the "BFF" feature.
Mirchi is free to download and use. However, if you’re looking to get the most from Mirchi, you can subscribe to a Mirchi membership.
The Mirchi membership is a monthly option, prices may vary per country and are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store.
* If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Bugfixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I just started using this app for the first time and it’s incredible. Although we only get limited likes and we have to pay if you want more likes. I didn’t wanna waste my money because I get my likes recharged after a few hours. I also love this app because it actually shows me who liked my profile so I can like them back and start a convo. It doesn’t hide the person’s profile who liked me, which is amazing.
DO NOT USE THIS APP. Total unnecessary of personal data collection
The updated app interface looks very childish and game like. It’s not at all leading towards connections more any type of relationship (whatever your preference maybe in terms of what you’re looking for).
Also the app requires a phone number before you can send a ‘like.’ Even after providing a phone number the app wouldn’t let you send likes. I do not understand the necessity to provide a phone number in the first place. That info is totally unnecessary to use the app. I tried providing a google phone number that I use out of sorry of data leaks and the app still wouldn’t let me finish the process of verification. Again providing a phone number is totally unnecessary let alone providing an actual carrier phone number. If this is not fixed, I’d advise to everyone who cares about privacy that this is just another way of collecting the personal information, totally not required to be provided, and urge people to delete their accounts which hopefully can lead to app owners/creators to changing their ways of unnecessary data collection. I will be deleting my account soon.
Horrible App and Experience
So at first I wanted to wait and see if the emails I sent to the developers would be helpful regarding my experience on this app before I wrote a review. Now I have realized that was simply pointless. The app clearly does not connect anyone with anybody. They have pictures of people but I am certain that nobody communicates with each other at all. Other Indian dating apps are extremely better in regards to user experience. This app has a plethora of attractive photos but trust me nobody is using it to communicate with one another. It is trying to be like an Indian version of Tinder but the developers of this app lack the knowledge to provide a fluid interface. I wouldn’t recommend paying for an upgraded experience on this app because is not worth it and I honestly believe the creators are just fishing for photos.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mirchi inc.
- 98.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Mirchi Inc 2023
- In-App Purchases
- Mirchi Black Monthly $28.00
- Weekly Mirchi Select $9.00
- 1 Month Membership $18.00
- Mirchi Black Weekly $14.00
- Mirchi Black - 3 Months $70.00