Mirchi is a new approach to South Asian dating. Like or Comment on photos, match and send video snaps/text.
Adding asynchronous disappearing video snap messages creates even more impactful connections. Download Mirchi if you're looking for a serious relationship or even make new friends amongst the South Asian community using the friend zone feature.
Mirchi is free to download and use. However, if you’re looking to get the most from Mirchi, you can subscribe to a Mirchi membership.
The Mirchi membership is a monthly option. The prices may vary per country and are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the iTunes Store.
* If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
I prefer mirchi over the other popular Indian app. DM is just bunch of old profiles/ inactive! Mirchi could use more users but hopefully soon more people hop onto it. I like that I can see who has liked me without having to pay an arm and leg for the feature, like other apps!!
Horrible App and Experience
So at first I wanted to wait and see if the emails I sent to the developers would be helpful regarding my experience on this app before I wrote a review. Now I have realized that was simply pointless. The app clearly does not connect anyone with anybody. They have pictures of people but I am certain that nobody communicates with each other at all. Other Indian dating apps are extremely better in regards to user experience. This app has a plethora of attractive photos but trust me nobody is using it to communicate with one another. It is trying to be like an Indian version of Tinder but the developers of this app lack the knowledge to provide a fluid interface. I wouldn’t recommend paying for an upgraded experience on this app because is not worth it and I honestly believe the creators are just fishing for photos.
Here’s what I’ve learned. I’ve had this app for a long time now, and at times I would get the mirchi select, $4.99/week. But obviously I would cancel it before i have to pay again. So every time I paid, I would get tons of matches and have decent conversations with people. But .. but .. but !!! As soon as it ends, boom! No more matches, no conversations with the people you matched with/talked to. The reality is that you have to pay in order to talk/match with others.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mirchi inc.
- 101.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Mirchi
- In-App Purchases
- Mirchi Black Monthly $23.99
- 1 Month Membership $9.99
- Weekly Mirchi Select $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.