Mircules HAM QuickLog is HAM radio logging software for the iPad.
This handy application helps you to quickly and easily log amateur radio contacts while on the air.
Especially designed for the iPad, QuickLog has the same kind of user-friendly and intuitive interface you have come to love and expect on your iPad. Everything just works the way you expect it to!
If you like the app please leave an honest review to support us. If you have any remarks, feature requests or bug reports, please contact us. All bugs will be fixed as soon as possible!
Take a look at our video channel at http://www.mircules.com/videos/ for instruction and overview videos about QuickLog and our other software.
- Log contacts FAST! You only need to fill in a few fields; most fields are optional or have a default value already filled in. In most cases only the callsign and frequency are enough to log a contact!
- QuickLog supports the ADIF and CSV formats, for importing and exporting your logs. Email the log file or save it in the iTunes document folder of your QuickLog app. This folder is accessible through iTunes. You can also import logfiles through entering a URL of a file anywhere on the internet.
- Create as many new log files as you want, or open existing ones. Delete and create logs at will with QuickLog.
- Instantly see all necessary info, after entering a call sign. The Country / Entity, ITU zone and CQ Zone are shown, as well as the number of contacts you might have had already with this operator using the current log file.
- The number of contacts in a log and the number of log files you make are limited only by the speed and memory of your iPad. You can quite comfortably log up to 5000 contacts in 1 single log file.
- Add extra notes to every log file, if you need to put in extra information, say concerning a contest or a DXpedition or field day. Save all notes in .txt format in the iTunes document folder of your QuickLog app or email the notes from within QuickLog to any email address.
- QuickLog has a special Contest Mode. Effortlessly send and receive contest exchange information. Checks on dupes are automatically performed in contest mode. If necessary, the TX EXCH can be automatically updated with each QSO.
- QuickLog has a separate section for entering activation information (SOTA and IOTA). Very useful for people using QuickLog for doing activations, both for chasing and activating!
- A UTC clock is always visible.
- View operator information in HAMQTH.COM and QRZ.COM. No subscription is necessary, but an internet connection is required for his option.
- You can retrieve more operator info from HAMQTH.COM for any callsign, and import this automatically in your log entry. To be able to use this option a FREE subscription to HAMQTH.COM is necessary. Go to the HAMQTH.COM site for more info or to sign up. An internet connection is required for his option.
Although QuickLog is extensively tested it is always good practice to make backups of all your logs! Please test and become familiar with the app before using it in a live environment.
We can be found here:
- Added numeric toolbar to the comment field
- Added SSTV to selectable modes
- Bug Fixing and performance enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use logging app
I started using this app after I decided to get back into HF. It installed quickly and is super easy to use. You can just enter the basic info or really get detailed with the log. I had one issue with finding my exported log (my inexperience with iOS, not a problem with the app) and emailed the developer. Got a reply within a couple of hours that got me exactly what I needed. Only feature request I can think of is to allow you to save a log entry from the “more info” screen instead of having to go back to the main screen to save.
Loving this logger - KF5KWO
I like to use my iPad at my workstation to log my contacts because I don’t have room for my laptop, and this program is really nice! You can create multiple logs, export/save to ADIF or CSV, and the developers are very timely with their replies. Casey helped me figure out an issue with a setting on my iPad that was preventing me from emailing from the program. Definitely check this out!!
Only issue found early was the map lookup function does not work. Will be my go-to logging app next to my radio. 73 KØGMK
Developer Response ,
Thanks! This issue (and others) have now been fixed in version 2.9. Also some new functionality has been added. 73 PA1CA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.