Mirror Display Control 4+
Unique Code GmbH
Are you annoyed that macOS 'automatic screen mirroring makes your screen with potentially private content visible to the public? Would you prefer to turn off mirroring by default? Then Mirror Display Control is just right for you. The simple application is located in the macOS menu bar and gives you full control over the screen reflection. You can control whether or not the second screen is mirrored automatically. In addition, you can force mirroring on screens where mirroring was last disabled. Of course, you can also switch the current mirror state directly in the menu of Mirror Display Control.
For even greater security, you can configure Mirror Display Control to start directly at logon. So you do not have to worry about newly connected screens. All screens now behave the way you configured them. Your private content is safe.
- Toggle mirror display configuration via the menu bar.
- Automatically turn off mirroring if new displays are attached.
- Automatically turn on mirroring if new displays are attached.
- Launch at login automatically for your convenience.
- Set your wallpaper as wallpaper on each new screen.
- Keep the built-in display as the primary display.
* Require macOS 10.10.
* Ready for Apple Silicon.
* Handle up to 5 external displays.
* Option to keep built in display as the primary display.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unique Code GmbH
- 374.3 KB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 - 2021 Andreas Fertig
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.